Here is my last solution about the scourge

silent killer.5732

For everyone saying he is too opIm ok with removing the entire sand shades mechanic but we need instead of it large range teleport for engage and disengage and we want resistance or reflection

In pvp you cry about the necroAnd in raids you doesn't want us

Where we can play then? Its gw2 and the game has a character named necromancerDeal with it and accept it and stop crying ????

@silent killer.5732 said:For everyone saying he is too opIm ok with removing the entire sand shades mechanic but we need instead of it large range teleport for engage and disengage and we want resistance or reflection

Where we can play then? Its gw2 and the game has a character named necromancerDeal with it and accept it and stop crying ????

Huh? I'd say they cry as much as everything else that is not them.....be glad you don't play ele because otherwise the devs would actually listen to them

@silent killer.5732 said:Deal with it and accept it and stop crying ????

You know how many times Revenants have said that?And every single time a Revenant build rises above trash tier it gets nerfed into oblivion. In Anet's infinite wisdom they don't simply nerf the offending skills/trait but they nerf everything. As if they don't want Revenants to exist in their game. Revenants aren't needed in PVE and raids nor in PVP, so when scourge is nerfed, I'll say welcome to the club.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@silent killer.5732 said:For everyone saying he is too opIm ok with removing the entire sand shades mechanic but we need instead of it large range teleport for engage and disengage and we want resistance or reflection

Huh? I'd say they cry as much as everything else that is not them.....
be glad you don't play ele because otherwise the devs would actually listen to them

I was ele when i started to play the game and when i discovered the necro i left my ele for good. Even if arenet favor the eles and the mesmers and the thieve i can't switch to something not enjoyable to me

I see people crying about everything the necro got right after the HoT till now thats good for me but if they nerf it the arenet should remove all the teleporting and remake all the classes to become all equal in terms of the attack range and the Auto attack all to be same in damage dealt.

I know its fkd up but thats because they started to talk with no sense when they cry about everything

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@silent killer.5732 said:Deal with it and accept it and stop crying ????

You know how many times Revenants have said that?And every single time a Revenant build rises above trash tier it gets nerfed into oblivion. In Anet's infinite wisdom they don't simply nerf the offending skills/trait but they nerf everything. As if they don't want Revenants to exist in their game. Revenants aren't needed in PVE and raids nor in PVP, so when scourge is nerfed, I'll say welcome to the club.

What can you say smhWhats pissed me off is sometimes the player doesn't have main and secondary characters all he got is one full ascended level 80 character. And when he wants to farm gold in the fractals or doing raids to farm the ascended gears he got kicked immediately even before he say anything

Me as example i played this game three years till now. I didn't play and raids just because i play necro.

I will say to those who cry in pvp

(if you say if you want to play raids swith to ele or mesmer or warrior)

( if you want to win pvp swith to necro)

Enough said

• 2 weeks later...

For up lifting ....I believe that's a good solution

The season is about to finish and at this rate the scourge will get nerfed idk how much

We need to trade fair we don't want to become useless and weak again

Archived