Most Broken Class Right Now

Chilli.2976

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is broken. Pvp has turned into unkillable 1v1 specs, 1 shot teleport or stealth gimmicks, Insane cleansing and perma boon uptime, cc/condi spam, constant evade/invuln chaining, and kiting for days. Power creep wont stop and will continue to make things worse.

@"Falan.1839" said:Chrono Bunker not even on the list FailFish. Instead a Meme Oneshot build. Okay then.

Hint: It's this one:https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Chronomancer_-_Chronobunker

Rev is a close second.

Bunker Scrapper is also stupid, but not as impactful.

Honestly I wish the list could include more, having people be able to vote for variant builds that people will still argue "everyone thinks x is op" is good to get hard data numbers for.

Admittedly I'd have replaced S/D theif, and use "power mesmer/chrono/mirage" under the same umbrella to free up two spaces for something more relevant. Also being able to pick 2 or 3 options would be great.

@Bort.8647 said:

@Im Too Godlike.5629 said:bort guide your uneducated kitten out of this thread please

Im sorry, but i didnt realize that some combination of: unkillable 1v1 specs, 1 shot teleport or stealth gimmicks, Insane cleansing and perma boon uptime, cc/condi spam, constant evade/invuln chaining, and kiting for days, wasnt a part of every viable build right now. I guess i would know that if i played your god tier ele build.

unkillable 1v1s are a part of the game it requires strategy from teams and coordination for good rotations, 1 shot is a l2p issue u need to be aware of when a chrono is rotating onto you, for stealth theres revealed and reflects specifically for deadeye, boon corruptions for perma boon users and stability to counter cc, invulns were just nerfed, kiting is part of the game and u dont capture points when youre kiting

It’s definitely rev by a pretty significant margin. Try playing against 2 good revs then try to deny this fact lol. The damage is just absolutely ridiculous and that reveal hurts so much against many builds. It needs nerfing to the same level as thief for sure.

Second place would be chronomancer (illusions bunker build). Scrappper imo really isn’t OP because even though it’s sustain is far beyond any other duelist in the game, it’s damage is very low so you can just counter it by leaving it in a stalemate all game and winning the rest of the map.

most broken? I can't exclude any. All of them are broken at the moment and will remain broken due to Anet embracement of toxicity in balancing them

(thief and mesmer are the champions of 7 years of most toxic broken design professions in the roster)

Want to make a change? rework those two first

'Progress is impossible without change'

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@bravan.3876 said:You only have 10 options and you put 3 differnet mesmer builds up rofl. Also what is missing in this list is quite funny. Clearly not biased!

Chronobunk is objectively the best Conquest build for mesmer and its not even on there compared to three other mesmer builds.

Chronobunker and Chaos sustain illusion spam are both sure better than the 2 power builds mentioned. That is why i said, the stuff that is missing is as funny as the stuff on the list, also for other classes: Holo not on the list? Come on...

Archived