Ventari Tablet

Sabre.8251

Of course Engi gyros are bound to character now. GG... How about Ventari Tablet?! In WvW i still have to control 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! characters. Multitasking at it's best. GG Anet. Thanks for the ignorance. This forum is completly pointless.

The change to gyros was an improvement because gyros lacked control, they used to follow the player (badly, with AI pathing) and experienced all sorts of issues/clunkiness.

Ventari tablet on the other hand was all about control from the start, the player has complete control over the movement and targeting.

Since you're talking about WvW, here is how you make Ventari shine; You can send tablets ahead of you into your group's/zerg's frontline without any risk to yourself. You can send it behind the group to heal stragglers. Most importantly, (IMO) you can send it up a wall/bridge and knock people off. Also underrated are the healing fragments created by Energy Expulsion, which can lay down preemptive healing.

Obviously you don't like multitasking or paying attention to positioning, so i recommend playing a different healing spec such as Scrapper/Firebrand/Tempest. Changing Ventari to be another boring PBAoE healer will ruin the legend completely in my opinion.

I honestly don't understand why people keep wanting Ventari to be like other heal specs, just play those then. Shrug

As an olive branch: If the tablet were to automatically respawn and stay on the player briefly after being destroyed by the elite skill, i'd be agreeable to that. So long as i can keep it at a fixed position without it constantly rubber-banding back to me when i want it to stay there.

Archived