PvP spellbreaker video — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PvP spellbreaker video

Keyba.9570Keyba.9570 Member ✭✭✭

Hello,
Today I felt like sharing a video of myself playing as a str spellbreaker in pvp. I normally place plat 3 on NA (if that has any merit), and just want to show some footage.
Might make some tips vids later who knows.

Comments

• melandru.3876melandru.3876 Member ✭✭✭

some good gameplay in there, not all but there were deffo parts i enjoyed
    1 big question: why runes of earth without using the only trait that makes rune of earth work? (guard counter)

if you don't run guard counter i would personally use a different rune

• Keyba.9570Keyba.9570 Member ✭✭✭

@melandru.3876 said:
    1 big question: why runes of earth without using the only trait that makes rune of earth work? (guard counter)

You're right. I forgot to switch it out after some duels I was having.
    I also love the magnetic aura. It has saved me in some pretty dire situations.

• melandru.3876melandru.3876 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2019

@Keyba.9570 said:

@melandru.3876 said:

You're right. I forgot to switch it out after some duels I was having.
    I also love the magnetic aura. It has saved me in some pretty dire situations.

personally i use rune of air, using heal skill before rampage and triggering the shock aura can be a game changer vs thief/rev/soulbeast as the stun from shock aura goes through the evade frame of smoke assault, unrelenting assault, surge of mist and daggerstorm. triggering dispelling force(cc) gaining 2 stacks attackers insight, and removing a boon all in one

the increased duration on swiftness doesn't hurt either

it suits my offensive-minded playstyle just a bit better

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.