PvP spellbreaker video

Keyba.9570

@melandru.3876 said:some good gameplay in there, not all but there were deffo parts i enjoyed1 big question: why runes of earth without using the only trait that makes rune of earth work? (guard counter)

if you don't run guard counter i would personally use a different rune

You're right. I forgot to switch it out after some duels I was having.I also love the magnetic aura. It has saved me in some pretty dire situations.

@Keyba.9570 said:

@melandru.3876 said:some good gameplay in there, not all but there were deffo parts i enjoyed1 big question: why runes of earth without using the only trait that makes rune of earth work? (guard counter)

if you don't run guard counter i would personally use a different rune

You're right. I forgot to switch it out after some duels I was having.I also love the magnetic aura. It has saved me in some pretty dire situations.

personally i use rune of air, using heal skill before rampage and triggering the shock aura can be a game changer vs thief/rev/soulbeast as the stun from shock aura goes through the evade frame of smoke assault, unrelenting assault, surge of mist and daggerstorm. triggering dispelling force(cc) gaining 2 stacks attackers insight, and removing a boon all in one

the increased duration on swiftness doesn't hurt either

it suits my offensive-minded playstyle just a bit better

Archived