Guild Hall Activities : Griffon Mount Obstacle Course — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guild Hall Activities : Griffon Mount Obstacle Course

Kelly.7019Kelly.7019 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 9, 2019 in Community Creations

I guess this is the place to post all the fun things we create in our guild halls? I was about to say that I wished anet had a forum spot specifically for decorating scribes like myself but then i looked further down and this topic kinda fits the bill. I know from looking on youtube there are quite a few guilds that decorate but here on the forums it seems rather empty. Anyways, I created a new "Griffon Obstacle Dive Course" in our [RAWR] guild hall. I enjoy building creative things in our hall as the main Architect and changing it up every few weeks. Nothing permanent, it all must be rearranged! I would hope there are other like minded individuals out there and am curious to see what cool things you do in your guild halls! :D

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.