[EU] Looking for Raid Guild.

Pedantical.4920

Good day.

Veteran GW2 player is searching for a friendly, english (or russian) speaking guild or squad for W1-4 weekly clear.

After 3 years of break Im back again and ready to play again. I have experience in all PVE activities, including Raids.

Currently have full geared BS with meta builds and rotations.

For a few weeks Im trying to find not just a Static squad or guild, but a community of friends to play with, doing daily Fractals, running Raids clears, helping each other and have a good time in game.

Usually I play 4-5 hours each day and 8-12 hours on weekends.

So if you are interested and ready to give me a try (or have any question), feel free to contact me in game: Icebrood.7846 or The Pedantical.

Im online every evening.

Hey there! The Arctic [Arc] is looking for more members. We currently have about 180 that play across all areas of the game but mostly in PvE. We're a pretty casual guild that just like to have fun but we also have weekly missions, raid training (Sundays) and wing 1-4 clears (Tuesdays). Using our Discord is required for the raids but otherwise optional although we have a lot of members on there. Our only rules are that people be respectful of one another and our members be 18+. Otherwise, we do not require repping so if you would like to give us a try, you can send me a message here on the forums or to OpLickem.8250 in game. Cheers!

Archived