All or Nothing: Thank you-note

PsychoDice.6012

Living World Season 4

Feelings after Episode 5

To everyone involved in making the Season 4 of Living World*

I am not easy to be moved emotionally... but this made me cry.

Thank you for all the time you have spent, all the heart you have put into making this story... it was worth it... at least I think so... but I bet I am not alone with thoughts like these.

The Reward I got for playing episode 5 was worth more then any loot you could throw into my inventory.

Thank you.

*I hope this reaches those it should reach..

P.S.: sorry if this is missplaced in this discussion-category.. I couldn't put it anywhere more suitable.. but I really wanted to get this off my chest..

Agreed. It didn't hit me so hard at first, but the more I think about it the more I realize Aurene is basically our daughter. We protected her from before she was born, and raised her afterwards. And then, we essentially sent her to die. I realized, from the perspective of my character, I sent my child to her death.

I honestly have not played Guild Wars 2 since I brought some friends through that final instance. It just shook me too much to go back. Not that the story was bad, I just don't think I have so emotionally moved since walking the ruins of destroyed LA and listening to the daughter of the lighthouse attendant's prayer about her dead father.

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing more to add. That Taimi cries broke me. Literally. I could not speak, move or do anything. I was stunned.

Standing ovation and then some to Anet. Everything was brilliant. Story, music, enviroment. Keep it up!

May the Five plus One watch over you ;)~Me