Decapitate (Berserker F1) hits twice on downed foes.. stay or nay?

BlackTruth.6813

Leap at your foe with a powerful attack. Foes behind your target also take damage.

Damage.png Damage: 665 (2.5)?Damage.png Shock Wave Damage: 665 (2.5)?Number of targets.png Shock Wave Targets: 5Might.png5 Might (5s): 150 Power, 150 Condition DamageCombo.png Combo Finisher: LeapRange.png Range: 300

Are you seeing the shockwave or is your combat log showing two decapitates?

Not this again, it was shown a long time ago that "double decapitate" is just a double skill usage by either:1.- Using blood reckoning2.- The enemy runs after being hit for the first time; the warrior cannot connect because warrior is melee, the adrenaline fills up and some time later the enemy receives another decapitate.

In the heat of battle, the enemy has no idea what just happened until they check the log and see 2 decapitates and thus they wrongly claim that decapitate is bugged.

Well if you are downed, decapitate hits twice as shown by the GIF

No blood reckoning, I promise. Try it out with a friend too, It's actually working like this. Not just a combat log thing.

https://i.gyazo.com/ff4ccf8f1e57d82dc355b807c4f293d7.mp4

Please tell me if you can replicate on real players, I'm 100% sure I've done this to other players as well. I could stream a full game too when I stop lagging like in the GIF.

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:Well if you are downed, decapitate hits twice as shown by the GIF

No blood reckoning, I promise. Try it out with a friend too, It's actually working like this. Not just a combat log thing.

https://i.gyazo.com/ff4ccf8f1e57d82dc355b807c4f293d7.mp4

Please tell me if you can replicate on real players, I'm 100% sure I've done this to other players as well. I could stream a full game too when I stop lagging like in the GIF.

Isn't this happening because of the shockwave the skill produces? If so, then it's normal.

@Edge.8724 said:

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:Well if you are downed, decapitate hits twice as shown by the GIF

Isn't this happening because of the shockwave the skill produces? If so, then it's normal.

I would hope so.. but other people might say it's a bug.

The shockwave functioning like this would give decapitate and arms a legitimate purpose tbh..

It says decapitate + axe wave on a the SAME downed target, and even then I'm skeptical because the target gets hit TWICE if it is downed. But if the target isn't downed then decapitate + axe wave doesn't happen on the SAME target. So I'm thinking the latter is intended but axe wave + decapitate on a downed target might POSSIBLY be a bug.

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:It says decapitate + axe wave on a the SAME downed target, and even then I'm skeptical because the target gets hit TWICE if it is downed. But if the target isn't downed then decapitate + axe wave doesn't happen on the SAME target. So I'm thinking the latter is intended but axe wave + decapitate on a downed target might POSSIBLY be a bug.

You are laying down so are now "longer"

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:It says decapitate + axe wave on a the SAME downed target, and even then I'm skeptical because the target gets hit TWICE if it is downed. But if the target isn't downed then decapitate + axe wave doesn't happen on the SAME target. So I'm thinking the latter is intended but axe wave + decapitate on a downed target might POSSIBLY be a bug.

That's how it works o.o?

Dam... so good chance it is intended?

@BlackTruth.6813 said:

@BlackTruth.6813 said:It says decapitate + axe wave on a the SAME downed target, and even then I'm skeptical because the target gets hit TWICE if it is downed. But if the target isn't downed then decapitate + axe wave doesn't happen on the SAME target. So I'm thinking the latter is intended but axe wave + decapitate on a downed target might POSSIBLY be a bug.

That's how it works o.o?

Dam... so good chance it is intended?

Simple logic right there. Tbh though, downstate is a weird thing.

Archived