another seasons.... same bots again.... mirage again

megilandil.7506

I think I encountered my first bot (a mirage) yesterday. They were on my team two matches back to back. I took a break, came back several hours later and they were again in my next three matches. I remember thinking "wow, this person is still playing?" Then a teammate said they're a bot, and it all made sense.

Foefire seems to be a map that reveals bots as they get stuck unable to exit the home gate, running into it forever unless it's broken.

@"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:I think I encountered my first bot (a mirage) yesterday. They were on my team two matches back to back. I took a break, came back several hours later and they were again in my next three matches. I remember thinking "wow, this person is still playing?" Then a teammate said they're a bot, and it all made sense.

Foefire seems to be a map that reveals bots as they get stuck unable to exit the home gate, running into it forever unless it's broken.

not only in foefire, temple one have the small icy ledge in the side of stairs that leads to midpoint in that bots get also stuck

Archived