Looking for Guild, casual player, PvX, euro

Kitty.2750

Im looking for active friendly guild (no matter if it is small or big one). Im casual player that had many come backs and breaks from game. 90% of my game time i spend on PvE but i would like to check other parts of game. I can change server (in order to play WvW :))

Hey there :) I am currently recruiting for my guild, The Arctic [Arc]. We are a kind of mix-mash of everything but primarily PvE content. Our only requirements are that our members are respectful of one another and 18+. We run weekly missions and raids (including training for brand new raiders), have monthly events such as quizzes and puzzles with prizes, but otherwise just enjoy hanging out and helping each other with whatever comes up. We have a Discord that is only required for raiding but it's where we announce events and hang out while playing. Most of our WvW players are on Gandara but it's not required to be there. Repping is also not mandatory. If you're interested, you can send me a message on the forums or in game to OpLickem.8250!

Archived