Newbie question re: dps parsing

Hi,I have never raided on GW2 though I've played the game off and on for a few years and spend most of my time in WvW. I have read here and there about how much DPS one parses. I have practiced various builds on the practice Golem and usually only get 4-6K DPS. This is from various roaming builds and I don't check off anything on the Golem other than making it standard (no adding conditions/buffs).If someone is saying they parse 24k or 30k is this per second? and if so is it using full buffs/debuffs etc that is assumed to in raids? Those seem like some pretty hard numbers.Is there a place I can find DPS numbers just for solo players who only rely only on their own buffs/debuffs for baselines?

The usual dps parses on golem are done with:

• 25 Might
  • Fury
  • Quckiness
  • Alacrity
  • Warrior banners and buffs
  • druid buffs
  • minimum 25 weakness but usually all conditions on golem
  • food and utility

in order to have a common baseline of minimum desirable buffs and benefits.

Yes, the 24k-30k are damage per second and usually average over the entire fight since some classes can spike upwards of 50-60k initial burst.

Safandula gave you a great place to check. Ill link the website just in case so you don't get lost.
https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks/

On the top, click on buffs to see standardized settings.

Those are the settings people use when reporting their own rotations. Unfortunately there is no datebase I know of showing dps benchmarks for a solo build using only its own boons. However I can tell you I've hit 16k solo as a power reaper, and I think I've hit 12-14k as a solo condi might stacking (on self not on group) warrior.

Note: I'm not a good player, I'm sure its possible to hit higher as a solo player with a build tuned for such play.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Safandula.8723 said:Check snowcrows website, to see what buffs/condis to put on golem. U can also find whole rotations there - how to click ur buttons to be effectiveFor power classes its alway Berserker with runes of scholar, for condi classes its vipers with some other runes.

Not always berzerker and runes of scholar

Sometimes few pieces of assassins to cap crit chance, but always rune of scholar

@Safandula.8723 said:Check snowcrows website, to see what buffs/condis to put on golem. U can also find whole rotations there - how to click ur buttons to be effectiveFor power classes its alway Berserker with runes of scholar, for condi classes its vipers with some other runes.

not allways rune of scholar

for warriors it became rune of thief just to give you some insightfor power soulbeast it became rune of thieffor power quickbrand it's rune of the flame legion

@melandru.3876 said:

not allways rune of scholar

for warriors it became rune of thief just to give you some insightfor power soulbeast it became rune of thieffor power quickbrand it's rune of the flame legion

MB than

Archived