I can not seem to be able to left-click on random stuff in game

In Central Tyria PvE environment: As I have said I can not seem to be able to left-click on random things ranging from support button to BLTC interface. Including mailed items, accept button of wiggly chest rewards, double-clicking items in inventory... Sometimes if I click 5 or 6 times it works... It is too annoying of a problem.... Any ideas? I'll be waiting for your replies! Thanks in advance!(I tried it with other mice btw, and they work perfectly fine on browsers or in other games...)

@Kirito.4970 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Tried a -repair of the client? Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

Thank you for replying it seemed to work right after i repaired and logged in but it went back being unresponsive after restarting the game...Any other ideas?

You can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

@Aaralyna.3104 said:Do you use any addons / layovers (this includes discord)? Disable them and check if this fixes it. Try clear GW cache as well.

only TaCO!

@

You can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

Already did, I am waiting for their answer while trying to fix it myself if I can with you guys' help. Thank you for trying to help me!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys! After conversing with you, I figured it might just be TaCO interfering and investigated it a bit and found that TaCO folder just bloated for some reason and just deleted its folder and redownloaded it and voilà! The issue was gone! Thank you again!