Remove the Beta Djin map from being a permanent map option?

Bossun.2046

I've made a thread about this months ago, but apparently Anet some minor changes in the pipe for it that will release somewhen in the Summer of 2034 (together with Swiss System ATs, WvW Alliances and the missing gems from community tournaments), so until then it remains permastuck as "beta".

Unfortunately graphics have been the priority over functionality with this map, so we have a beautiful map that is absolutely awful to play.

• 3 weeks later...

Arguably the change has made it even worse, since it's not completely impossible to do anything else than join the fiesta on the way to mid at start. However, it's still with us in "beta" and locked in mapvote. At this point I'll just assume this is a permanent state.

Fully agree. I can understand the developers' choice to create visually stunning sceneries in PvE, even if the high polygon count and multiple texture maps (looking at you, Tarir, Amnoon, and most LS4 maps) or the insane amount of particle effects (say hi, Thunderhead Peaks!) will kill performance for anyone without a hardcore gaming rig, but choosing the same design philosophy for PvP maps is absolutely unacceptable.