WvW PoF changes?

lujate.5432

A single mount is allowed, and was specifically released a couple of months back. PvE mounts are not allowed in WvW.

Several of the PoF elite spez are meta defining in WvW, so if you haven't played WvW since pre PoF, well, prepare yourself for "Floor is Lava!" as the zerg of Scourges rolls out and carpet bomb the entire ground in red circles. And FireBrands keeps everyone alive.

PoF changed WvW a lot.

@"joneirikb.7506" said:A single mount is allowed, and was specifically released a couple of months back. PvE mounts are not allowed in WvW.

Several of the PoF elite spez are meta defining in WvW, so if you haven't played WvW since pre PoF, well, prepare yourself for "Floor is Lava!" as the zerg of Scourges rolls out and carpet bomb the entire ground in red circles. And FireBrands keeps everyone alive.

PoF changed WvW a lot.

Flavor of the month meta has always been what WvW is. If that had changed, I probably would wonder if I'd entered the Twilight Zone. :D

@lujate.5432 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:They added a mount you can unlock with your wvw rank points

A mount sounds mandatory. You get it automatically when you spend enough WvW points in that line? I'll have to check how many points I have. Most of my time was duo/solo roaming, which doesn't give as many points as zerging.

Thx

You only need 1 point to start the collection. Then add more to increase it's available masteries. Check your Achievement panel to see the requirements.

@lujate.5432 said:

A mount sounds mandatory. You get it automatically when you spend enough WvW points in that line? I'll have to check how many points I have. Most of my time was duo/solo roaming, which doesn't give as many points as zerging.

Thx

You start the unlock with 1 point as mentioned above. Then you do a short collection which is just normal WvW stuff, plus a reward track to finish the unlock.

The most important upgrade for it is that you can turn the dismount into an instant finisher on downed enemies.

@Klipso.8653 said:

Thx

You start the unlock with 1 point as mentioned above. Then you do a short collection which is just normal WvW stuff, plus a reward track to finish the unlock.

The most important upgrade for it is that you can turn the dismount into an instant finisher on downed enemies.Well one hour of zerging at reset got me everything but the guard drop and the reward track completion. Overall, it doesn't seem like it's going to be a lot of trouble.