Do you like dungeons? Do you want to get into dungeons and learn more about them? Are you looking for other people to do dungeons with that aren't PUGs? Then [GrFa] is for you!
Guardians of the Faithful [GrFa] is a guild made with the aim of breathing life back into the dungeon community and creating an environment for players of all types (no matter whether you're newbie or a veteran; whether you're casual or hardcore) to be able to come together and participate in dungeon tours and other dungeon-related content such as lowmanning and duos and discussion of such.
What we offer:
- A non toxic space to discuss dungeons with other dungeoneers.
- A friendly community that doesn't take the game to be more than what it is - we understand that it's a game and if real life takes over then it's probably not your fault. Stuff happens.
- Daily dungeon tours, and opportunities to find people to lowman with and learn from.
- A chance to talk with more experienced dungeoneers, learn some strats and become better at dungeons (or the game in general).
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is friendly, respectful, mature and patient. Above all else, we value our members' well beings and being better at the game (or having a bad day) doesn't entitle you to be a kitten towards someone if they make a mistake.
- Players of most skill levels will be accepted. However, if you find yourself constantly wiping at bosses, this guild may not be for you just yet. (As an aside, you must also understand what "pathing" is, relative to GW2 dungeons, and how to deal with it. If you don't know what it is, there's many videos on Youtube about it.)
- You will need at least one of the following (properly geared) builds to use while in dungeon runs with other players from the guild: Power Dragonhunter, Power Holosmith, Power Soulbeast, Power Dardevil, Power Bannerslave, Power Chronomancer, Support Chronomancer, Diviner Renegade or Power Firebrand.
- You must be willing to learn and improve. We are all in this together as a guild and there is something that everyone can get better at, and if not getting better then we are refining our skills so that we can do the more complicated strats with consistency and confidence.
- You must be active on Discord. You don't have to talk in voice chat, but our Discord is mainly where we discuss dungeon strats, post guides and videos, and so on and so forth. If you're unable to join our Discord server, you're missing out on a lot of valuable information.
Interested? Please PM/mail me on here, or you can contact DeafMichael.9024 or Durante.7281 ingame. Please include your account name when doing so, so that we can invite you to the guild if you’re interested and meet the requirements. We will also ask you for a screenshot of your Dungeon Frequenter/Dungeon Hobby achievements so we can give you an appropriate guild rank.
Thank you for reading! We are looking forward to your interest.