Best Way To Farm Bauble Bubbles

With the new addition of the weekly trader, I've been wanting to farm up a buffer of bauble bubbles during the event. I was curious what others consider the best way to farm bauble bubbles. Both including tribulation mode and excluding tribulation mode. How much do you get on average per day? Do you go for buried chests? Do you strive for locked chests? Let me know!

Don't expect the weekly trader to stay once the SAB closes. There's a reason it's got limited supply to sell, but the timegate would be useless if ANet kept the trader on afterwards to let people dump their stash of hoarded bauble bubbles on them all year. The rate of gaining baubles outside of the festival (24 per day max, that is one bauble bubble in about 10.5 days) is just enough to buy one weapon skin or music box per year if you religiously harvest your home instance each and every day, there's no need for an extra sink.

You don’t need to farm for a buffer amount of baubles as the weekly trader is only for the duration of the festival, it even says this in the patch notes, before I’m questioned.61 bauble bubbles buys everything from the vendor each week. You get 12/day just by doing all 6 zones on normal, so just doing that everyday is more than enough to purchase each weeks stock.

Archived