Aurene and Kralk Aftermath (Spoiler Alert) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Aurene and Kralk Aftermath (Spoiler Alert)

zolcor.2601zolcor.2601 Member ✭✭

I had a theory on Kralkatorrik and Aurene getting killed by him. Glint's spirit told the Commander something about how magic can be "molded" or something like that. My theory is could Aurene have melded her mind, spirit, or both into Kralk therefore becoming him in a sense? Could such an act stabilize Kralk's evil mind, or cause him to go insane (as if he wasn't already insane.) LOL! I think this is very unlikely given the sneak peak trailer we saw of the new content coming out, and that the mistwalkers are still causing problems, but what if the white flying creature seen in the trailer was not Aurene but something else.

Answers

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

@zolcor.2601 said:
    I had a theory on Kralkatorrik and Aurene getting killed by him. Glint's spirit told the Commander something about how magic can be "molded" or something like that. My theory is could Aurene have melded her mind, spirit, or both into Kralk therefore becoming him in a sense? Could such an act stabilize Kralk's evil mind, or cause him to go insane (as if he wasn't already insane.) LOL! I think this is very unlikely given the sneak peak trailer we saw of the new content coming out, and that the mistwalkers are still causing problems, but what if the white flying creature seen in the trailer was not Aurene but something else.

You mean the skyscale, new mount, we saw flying at the end of the trailer?

• castlemanic.3198castlemanic.3198 Member ✭✭✭✭

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-04-09-guild-wars-2-reveals-a-second-flying-mount-a-dragon-the-skyscale

there are a couple of discussions about the skyscale already. it's doubtful this mount has anything to do with aurene.

If you join a debate and provide little to no proof when the other side provides lots of evidence, you can't then declare yourself the winner of that debate. Veterans can make signatures apparently.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.