Optimal use for stacks of UID

MF 265, copper salvage kit, I'm starting to get stacks of UID's in blue, green, and yellow.

What's the best thing to do (sell, id then sell, salvage, id then salvage) with each color if I want to:Gain gold?Gain MF?

Should I get a silver or runecrafter salvage kit (mystic salvage kits seem fine, as I have tons of mystic forge stones) for long run optimization of gold?

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:I use copper fed for everything, and MF has no use anymore

I believe it was only changed to affect the drops themselves(meaning it won't help you get more rare over blue and green), but not what comes out of the bags when opening...which is the way it should work.

could they then turn around to let magic find work on event rewards and the pof chests aswell then? as it is now it dont work even once there.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Klipso.8653" said:I use copper fed for everything, and MF has no use anymore

I believe it was only changed to affect the drops themselves(meaning it won't help you get more rare over blue and green), but not what comes out of the bags when opening...which is the way it should work.

could they then turn around to let magic find work on event rewards and the pof chests aswell then? as it is now it dont work even once there.

I'm pretty sure event rewards have their own "library" to pull from, and some are event specific, as for PoF, I'm sure those work the same as all other chests do.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

I'm pretty sure event rewards have their own "library" to pull from, and some are event specific, as for PoF, I'm sure those work the same as all other chests do.

Witch is the problem here they change unided gear to be affected by magic find once that in turn make over half the drops you get in pof getting affected by mf zero times.

@Linken.6345 said:

Witch is the problem here they change unided gear to be affected by magic find once that in turn make over half the drops you get in pof getting affected by mf zero times.

Pof was where they introduced the UID, and I believe it was there they planned on show casing the new system...I'm not even sure if MF worked on the UID drops before this change in PoF or not, it could've already been that way...just affecting the items you get from the UID chests after you ID and open them.

Archived