[LABI]

[LABI] <Larsen's Biscuits> Australian/Oceanic Social/Casual Guild

Arimir.5864Arimir.5864 Member
edited April 16, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to Read our post,

We are a new family orientated guild from Australia with a focus on fun, friendliness and inclusion of all members.
We are open to all - new, experienced, returning, PvE, PvP, etc... it does not matter as ALL are welcome.
We are currently a very small group of fun people with raiding experience from other games, and prioritise fun, friendliness and inclusion of all members, and frown on elitism and pushiness.
We are usually on in our evenings, about 7:30pm AEST onward (about 09:30 GMT onward), and are mostly active on weekends.
Whilst we ourselves are all new to GW2 and having a blast figuring everything out, we will eventually get to arranging regular runs of content, such as

• HP
  • completions
  • dungeons
  • fractals
  • sPvP
  • WvW
  • raids
  • Guild activities & missions
  • and crafting
    (a bit of everything for everyone)

If this sounds like what you are after, and want a chill and friendly environment, then feel free to ask for an invite from myself Arimir.5864 to come and join the fun.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Comments

• shameless bump :smiley:

• Hi there! I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm actually in the GMT/BST timezone right now, but I'm generally available at around 9:30GMT onwards - Are you guys on the NA Servers, just to check? I haven't played in a very, VERY long time but I'm looking at coming back to the game!

• @Perthro.6719 said:
    Hi there! I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm actually in the GMT/BST timezone right now, but I'm generally available at around 9:30GMT onwards - Are you guys on the NA Servers, just to check? I haven't played in a very, VERY long time but I'm looking at coming back to the game!

Thank you for your request. Yes, we are on NA servers. I'll throw you a in-game mail and a ginvite when I get in game next :)

• Hi, I'm looking for an oceanic/Au based guild.. I'm in Melbourne and my play times are the same as yours. I'm new to GW2 and still trying to figure out most of the stuff, but having a blast anyway. I've come from a long background of EQ1, Rift, TESO a bit of WoW and used to anything from just exploring, crafting, pve to high end raiding. Would love to see more of the group content with a friendly guild.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.