Too many loading screens!

Ryudnard.2587

@"FyzE.3472" said:People complain just about everything for some reason. Why stop at loading screens? Isn't it too much buttons for you to press, sir?

I just thought it would be a decent QoL changes if we can queue to PvP while we're in the character select screen... That will save a lot of time for the folks who wish to switch between alts. I also thought it is kinda weird that I have to press the "LEAVE" button once every match is over. I wanted to queue right away.

And no, it's not too much buttons for me to press, thanks. You don't need to be a jerk tho. I just wanted to have a civil discussion about it to figure out what everyone thinks about it man.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:Only loading screen that annoys me is the map selection screen... Even if I choose the map, the screen doesn't go away... Stays there for ~15 secs if it would shrink and go left as a mini spin wheel after map selection, it'd be cool

Agree. Can't even gather because I can't see anything.

Yeah... The vast riches of tyria... And I could've got a precursor if it wasn't for the PVP map selection screen :p I'm pretty sure I could've got the precursor drop if I killed that skelk ... 2000gold loss ;) I WANT MY PRECURSOR NOW!

Jk

I know what you mean comrade!

Sometimes I join queue then get annoyed about having to wait for queue pop and it annoys me so much I actually quit my queue to avoid having to wait for queue then I queue again but this time I ignore the fact I have to wait for queue pop, aha!

I am so clever.

But he is right there are to many loading screens in pvp.

Have a dc in a match and the game sends u first ur map let’s say Snowden drifts than it sends u to heart of the mist and than to ur match.

That’s 3 loading screens and when u arrive a match after dc it puts that window up explaining u what to do on a 6 years old map...

@Azzizz.2518 said:

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:Only loading screen that annoys me is the map selection screen... Even if I choose the map, the screen doesn't go away... Stays there for ~15 secs if it would shrink and go left as a mini spin wheel after map selection, it'd be cool

Agree, I could have gathered more resources while waiting for the match to start

I don’t think it’s about that.....it’s about the feeling of having ur view blocked.

When I open my bag space it goes over 1/4 of the screen but it has those transparent textures which gives me a more comfortable impression.