Warrior is broken and each match has 1-4 warriors

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you want whit sworded thief by direct damage kill warrs whit "warriors style"? You should not have any chance to do it.And this is very ok. This is calling class balance.What next? Say why thief not so great heal like druid?

Wanna direct damage boost and sure that war is op and powerful? So create new war, and play on pvp whit it. Legend rate waits you.

I’m fed up of 1 to 4 warriors every game, they sit on points and dominate all or nearly all 1v1s they stun lock and kill you into oblivion with ease where as a mirage for example will have to burst you down with combos and correct timing, which actually requires more skill.If you manage to nearly kill one warrior they can kite with amazing mobility or go invulnerable and they hit like a truck when they feel like it or they can just run to the other side node quicker than everything except a thief

@glennypenny.9625 said:There I said it.

Mobility sustain and damage, it’s too much, it’s even worse than scrapper, Rev or Holo in terms of stupidity.

PS.Sword dagger thief sucks and I hate it. Bring back daredevil and dead eye to good level please.

bro i hate to say this but nothing will changeevery profession have some broken traits or skillswarrior low CD rampageholo stab access and boon vomitFB boon vomit, condi cleans with no LOS portsSLB sic em LB damagenecro condi vomit and boon corruptteef stealth and mobility and the best CC skill to counter Signet of Mercymesmer clone vomit + the community really hate mesmer after the reworkherald the insane damage modifiers with no LOS portsele Hmmmelemay all the elder dragons be with ele + the rest of the human godsHmmmmay be not enoughmay the force be with them

@glennypenny.9625 bro get gud everyone has different believes of what's crazy OP etc, you need to understand that there are much better classes w/ builds. Current concern is soulbeast, scrapper, holosmith and condi mirage still. All warrior skills are direct damage so dont stay stun is when they unload their only source of high dmg beside that they will just hit you with 1 hit dagger or 1 hit attacks that hit so low and can be dodge. I have to say I used to be warrior was fun my kind of playstyle, but currently Im a Guardian main I do pretty well in Rank I'm Gold III.

@glennypenny.9625 said:They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@glennypenny.9625 said:They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

=3,900.

Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

=3,900.

Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

=3,900.

It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

=3,900.

Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

Distance isn't what matters, every build can go the same distance just by walking. Velocity is what matters when comparing mobility which is distance over time so yes time is very relevant. Warrior may still be faster, but need to do a more in depth calculation than just adding all the distances, or do timed races.