Roasted Elementalist (Tasty Edition) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Roasted Elementalist (Tasty Edition)

This is all in good fun, so if you're easily offended I'd recommend just watching and laughing while everything burns.

It's time for you to attune to fire and roast the Elementalist above you. As I'm the first post, I invite you to hit me with your best Elementalist roast... :s

Comments

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2019

yo momma so fat that she got a permanent magnetic aura.

edit
    great idea, love the thread title. tasty edition is sure to get some views.
    ps
    TASTY

The horror...…….the horror...…….the horror...…….

• Auburner.6945Auburner.6945 Member ✭✭✭

When Istan used to be something, I was farming with Weaver as I barely play any other class. It was during Amala's fight and at the 75% HP mark, the commander always says "ignore ele, no loot", however, it was another commander that day and they made it a bit more tragic saying "ignore ele, just like anet does." PepeHands

So there it is: Ignore ele, just like anet does.

I swear I know of another world below. It shows just in the rain. It's here I know. It's inaccessible. The reverse of us.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.