Shield Shielding Shield ? how

SweetPotato.7456

@MUDse.7623 said:thats pretty normal, wont get any further to the center of the bubble. therefor they are not really shielded, you can throw a disabler behind the bubble and disable them with AoE.

it was blocked, that's why i ask. I came from the spawn and 1 to dismount drop the disabler, lost 10 supplies, nothing happen, then i notice the shield while dead.

@SweetPotato.7456 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:thats pretty normal, wont get any further to the center of the bubble. therefor they are not really shielded, you can throw a disabler behind the bubble and disable them with AoE.

it was blocked, that's why i ask. I came from the spawn and 1 to dismount drop the disabler, lost 10 supplies, nothing happen, then i notice the shield while dead.

the bubble only blocks the projectile part, however when the projectile hits the groundhitbox it creates an AoE wich disables. this AoE is not blocked by the bubble. therfor make sure the projectile hits the ground next to the bubble and doesnt have to go through the bubble.if it still doesnt hit, well with effect lod sadly one of the first things that dissappear are bubbles from some profession skills.that buff you see is only to counter AC dmg as AC dmg are not projectiles, its basically a ground AoE with a visual animation of vertical projectiles - like rangers barrage, meteor shower etc.

Archived