My two scents about the Feedback here

Psaro.6178

For once, a gaming company has done things right for multiple years.

About a year ago I made a suggestion that the necromancer skill spectral Walk was double casting whenever I would press the button one time. I suggested that they'd add a 0.5 second delay to prevent me from losing my benefits.Couple months later ArenaNet implemented this.

Me and a few others suggested a WvW premium theme instance kind of like Mistlock Santuary. More months down the line ArenaNet added WvW themed Armistice Bastion.

I really love how the developers actually read feedback and make stuff happen.Thank you.

Can you ask them to add guild search function, rework guilds and the friendlist system? Oh, and also rework revenants and thief's "resource systems".

Also to stop tying lw woth their other updates and instead ship everything seperately.

Edit: and actual support for spvp and wvw with new modes and maybe some form of better gvg support.

@Psaro.6178 said:For once, a gaming company has done things right for multiple years.

About a year ago I made a suggestion that the necromancer skill spectral Walk was double casting whenever I would press the button one time. I suggested that they'd add a 0.5 second delay to prevent me from losing my benefits.Couple months later ArenaNet implemented this.

Me and a few others suggested a WvW premium theme instance kind of like Mistlock Santuary. More months down the line ArenaNet added WvW themed Armistice Bastion.

I really love how the developers actually read feedback and make stuff happen.Thank you.

Lucky you!!!

You most probably asked for stuff that was already planned. (Yeah, im a party pooper) :p

ANet does pay attention to the forum, and they usually have some ideas for themselves, so if they see something they've thought about mentioned they might focus on that. But on the whole, it usually takes time to implement things, so we usually see all the posts that goes "it's 2 days since we demanded/requested/begged for this! Where is it?!"

Seriously, I think that is the main reason I wouldn't want to be a game-developer, having to deal with all the players demanding rainbows and pots of gold, YESTERDAY! The learning to program sounds mundane compared to that ;)

Archived