Looking for EU/PVE Guild focused on raids/fractals.

Mr Stabby.8240

Returning player from first launch.I'm real rusty not sure what i am doing and think i need some focus to get me going, so raids/ fractals seems the right goal for me.If you are willing to put up with some questions like (where do i get this or that) then i'm willing to put in the time to learn and gear to try raiding.At the moment i am playing a 80 guardian Dragon hunter with mostly exotic gear and i'm a bit stuck with what to do next. I'm not hardcore more casual-semi.And i'm on the farshiverpeaks server not that it matters.

Thought i should add i only speak one language English and my timezone is GMT+1

If you wanna know more let me know.Lots of love.Luke.

Heya! My guild offers weekly raid training which a few of the leaders and myself host. We only require that you have a lvl 80 char with HoT masteries (gliding, mushrooms, etc.) and be familliar with your class (CC abilities, how to do dmg, utilities, etc.). We explain everything else. We have a lot of experienced raiders that can help set you up and point you in the right direction for learning. We don't train Fractals atm, but we do have quite a few folks that play them. We usually ask for groups and announce events on our Discord.

The Arctic is pretty chill. We don't require you to rep. We do kick after 2 months of inactivity without being told that you're taking a break but otherwise, our only real formal rules are that folks be respectful of one another and be 18+.

If you are interested or want to ask about anything, you can respond here or send me a DM on the forums or in-game (OpLickem.8250).

Thanks and have a good evening!

Cool! I look forward to talking with you. I'll be off and on throughout the day doing dailies, and we're running guild missions this evening around 8pm GMT so you'll probably catch me online around then. If I do miss you, you can always fire me off an mail in-game as well ^^

Edit: I should also mention, just in case I should fall off the face of the earth for some reason (haha), that the original post I have for recruiting for my guild includes a Discord invite link. There, you can write a message or just ask for an invite with your account name in the #recruitment text channel under Guild Stuff.

Archived