[NA] Malefic [MAL] is looking for members! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] Malefic [MAL] is looking for members!

Malefic [MAL] was recently formed by friends. We decided that with a rekindling desire to play GW2 came with a desire for a new guild.

We are welcoming of all members, no matter whether you're new, a veteran, etc. We intend to do all aspects of the game, from raiding to fractals, pvp, pve, everything. Our primary membership is based on Darkhaven for WvW.

As we grow, we plan to have event leaders take charge of organizing and getting these events setup and running. If you're skilled in an area, and think you'd be a good role in leadership to lead these events, now would be a great time to check us out!

To join us, head to https://discord.me/malefic and join our discord! One of us will get to you and get you invited to our guild. We will be aiming to try and get our guild hall this weekend as well, wish us luck!

Comments

• Stolas.6782Stolas.6782 Member ✭✭

We will be attempting to take our guildhall tomorrow at 4 PM CST. Might need some help if anyone is interested! Keeping it to 9 people, going to be a blast!

edited April 21, 2019

We got our guild hall in Lost Precipice! Thank you to everyone who showed up to help!

• This guild is awesome! the community is helpful, fun to be around, and makes good use of the voice chat to communicate and get to know other members. Overall a great and fun guild to be a part of.

Whether you're new, returning, or a older vet, we don't mind! We have a variety of players with various experiences here, so come join us and see whats up!

• Best guild ever, especially if you have a chair!;)

We're always looking for new members, growing more and more by the day. The guild hall is looking better too, come join us!

Still growing, our Arena is about to be completed, come slaughter your guildmates!

• Joker.1596Joker.1596 Member

The guild is growing rapidly, and event leaders are beginning to be selected! Come join our events and general shenanigans!

• Haladir.4826Haladir.4826 Member ✭✭

You have a chair? So do I! Come join our amazing guild with amazing people! We do all kinds of stuff!!

We got our first few event leaders, still need a couple more. Are you good at WvW and Map Metas? You might wanna check us out then!

If you like to raid, pvp, fractals and everything else this could be the place for you! We are currently looking for some event leaders for WvW! Please join our discord server (link on top of forum post) and ask to be invited there!

We just keep growing and growing! Over 90 people now, alot of us are wanting to get into Raiding, WvW, and we're still in need of a PvE leader as well! If you're interested in one of these leadership positions, join us and lets see if you're a good fit with our group!

• This guild has only been up for a few weeks and we are already growing fast of over 90 people! We are still searching for a PvE leader so please, join us if you think you have what it takes! We have active discords and use voice channels. If you don't have a mic, that's okay! As long as you willing to listen and join in the fun!

• Returning player, been away from the game for 5+ years. Currently boosted to 80 and working through map completion, and stories. Looking for a low pressure guild to get back into the swing of things. In game name : Takkai (currently main necro) .

• Rune.1874Rune.1874 Member

NGL, this guild's been one of the most helpful/patient groups of people for a semi-new-returning player like me. Thank y'all c:

• Join our Guild! We have a few events going on during the weekend and extremely active during the evenings. Everyone is welcomed! Newbies, Experienced, Competitive, PvP, PvE, Fractals, Raids, WvW, Everyone! We are had over 100 members now in a few weeks and we keep growing everyday!

Bumpity bump! Good guild nice people, kinda like a family<3

• Hi! interested in joining the guild! I'm a returning player but I'm still figuring out everything there is to do in the game. I've done mostly just PvE so I have a lot left to do.

We are now over 120 people! We had so many people turn up for fractals yesterday that we had to get multiple groups going! And we are starting raiding this coming up week, now has never been a better time to check us out =)

• The event leaders have done an excellent job at coordinating with each other and getting members to participate in guild content! There's usually something fun to do that's either been planned or set up on the spot, and participation is great thanks to our amazing members!

We just keep growing and growing, more stuff happening, pretty cool bunch of people to hang out with!

Really nice people and helpful! Really recommended!

Epic guild, boop we have lots of cat and dog photos

We keep growing join us! JOIN THE DARKSIDE!

I will send you some nice graphs if you join

• Well, they didn't send me a chair or graphs when I joined, but this guild has been incredibly helpful for new gw2 players, teaching the ins and outs of different systems and helping with builds and progressions, come check it out!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.