E-Spec: Warden

VocalThought.9835

(I've been trying to wait to release this idea until I have finish the entire concept, but... I'm bad with coming up with a trait system.)I give you the Warden.

It's a Ranger Elite Specialization that focus on Defense (say if the Guardian and a Ranger had a baby, sort of).The Professional Mechanic allows for 2 pets at the same time. They use a Shield in the off hand, and their skills set is called "Wards" summoning animal or control plants in their favor.

Prof. Mech.: 2nd Pet: Have both pets available while mainly controlling your primary pet. Use F5 to use your Secondary pet’s attack. Secondary pet only attacks enemies near player except when using the F5.Weapon: ShieldSkill 4: Shield Drum- Used to taunt enemies and grant might to allies in the areaSkill 5: Shield Block- Block incoming attack and counter attack if when blocked.
Skills: WardsHealing SkillHealing Brush: Hide in the underbrush, granting stealth to you and allies in the area, while healing yourself.Utility SkillsMurmuring Flock: Summon a Swarm of Birds to Absorb Projectiles, cause damage and confusion to enemies in the area.Thorny Thicket: Create a thorny grove that cause cripple and bleeding to enemies who enter the areaWasp Hive: Toss a Wasp hive in area, pulsing out damage, blind, and poison to enemies in the area.Webbed Path: Create spider web along a path, so when enemies cross it they’re stunned and slowed.EliteStampede: Summon a Stampede of Moa in targeted direction. Enemies caught in the stampede will be lunched and pushed away. Allies will be granted swiftness and protection by the stampede.