Post-SAB Blues

I'm sad it's come to an end, but I'm happy we still got it this year.

Even when farming furniture tokens, SAB never felt like a chore. I got both infusions last year, so this year's SAB was leisurely, whilst still daily.

I got to enjoy the event more for what it is rather than what it offers. I never turned off the music, I always listened to Duskk's covers in trib. This time, it was nonstop fun.

My favourite memory was managing to pull off a 5-man run through normal mode with friends. Everything except King Toad got nuked. We were far from perfectly synched but that was the fun of it.

Regardless of what's still missing, SAB manages to provide a truly wholesome experience. Thank you for keeping it on, Aenet!

This is the first year I actually gave SAB a real chance. I messed around for a few hours during Back to School in 2013 and never went back. So I gave it a real go this year and really enjoyed it. I found it a nice change from the normal game play. I completed a lot of achievements aside from the Tribulation ones. I did manage to get through Tribulation W1 Z1 but got stuck after that. Maybe part of my interest this year was because of Josh Foreman since he was the mastermind behind it. Given his creativity and talent it is too bad he wasn't able to stay with Anet.

I'd like to see it come back as a bi-annual event. I don't think twice a year would be overkill.