Perma invisible during attacks? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Perma invisible during attacks?

Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just got killed twice by nothing.took two hits both time to kill,no aoe Mark's and no ranged attacks or destealth on attack nothing and than was stumped all while somthing was invisible?what class can go invisible and not be revealed on attack?

Comments

  • melandru.3876melandru.3876 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 22, 2019

    check your combat log, i have a strong feeling the answer is there

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22, 2019

    To late now no longer on lol.No point really if no ones around around yet I'm hearing and taking damage and get stomped with no one in sight lol,I've been playing four yrs I know when I'm being killed by an invisible player.just wondering if it's a new bug anyones seen or a hacking loser

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    They could be under the map, but yeah there was this time before where nothing would also appear in your log but something is damaging you from nowhere. My guess if it isn't that, then it could be a thief with skills that put out condi that don't reveal them, I had a gimmick build like this but it didn't put out enough condi.

  • had a core thief perma stealthing in SMC few months ago, was a condi build but didnt deal enough damage to kill a player, the guy was only killing the npcs and destroying siege, so in your case i believe it was someone under the map since you got killed with 2 hits

  • Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Maybe the range on longbow for ranger has increased to the point where the ranger no longer has to be close enough to render for the player to shoot them dead.
    That'd do it.

    ~ Kovu

    Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Kovu.7560 said:
    Maybe the range on longbow for ranger has increased to the point where the ranger no longer has to be close enough to render for the player to shoot them dead.
    That'd do it.

    ~ Kovu

    Speaking of render, did something change lately with pop in distance of name plates? I don't think I changed anything that I am aware of in graphics settings, but sometimes name plates are only popping up around 900 range and that's a bit too close. I'll double check my settings.

  • Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2019

    Reminder- (Thief and Mesmer players are not at fault for being given a toxic bad design profession- Please!! be respectful to their streamers-including all streamers alike)
    Thank You!!

    'GW2 Perma Stealth Thief Build and Tutorial' by Gaming with Delyndia

    (I would appreciate if Thief players can confirm if this build remain active and current)?

  • yorick.1305yorick.1305 Member ✭✭

    You got ganked.

  • Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    Reminder- (Thief and Mesmer players are not at fault for being given a toxic bad design profession- Please!! be respectful to their streamers-including all streamers alike)
    Thank You!!

    'GW2 Perma Stealth Thief Build and Tutorial' by Gaming with Delyndia

    (I would appreciate if Thief players can confirm if this build remain active and current)?

    Appreciate the disclaimer (im a mesmer main streamer in WvW)

    Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2019

    Sry I gues I wasn't very clear lol I got attacked multiple times and could hear and see the damage taken but the enemy never revealed even through stomp so was never visible. There was definitely no ranger LBing me from range etc. As a thief anytime I do damage when stealthed I get revealed.

  • Bezerker.2379Bezerker.2379 Member ✭✭✭

    Deadeyes can 1 shot backstab and then clear reveal and restealth immediately and on most players screens it barely shows or doesn't show at all.

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2019

    @Bezerker.2379 said:
    Deadeyes can 1 shot backstab and then clear reveal and restealth immediately and on most players screens it barely shows or doesn't show at all.

    If itbhappens fast, the ataker can see himself decloaking, ataking and cloaking, but on target client wont see the enemy rendering, it creates a culling effect due clients sync and possible lag.

  • Straegen.2938Straegen.2938 Member ✭✭✭

    A player has to be pretty glass to be one shot by an Eviscerating BS. The skill can do upwards of 20k but only on low toughness. Even then with the pre/post cast delay on the Shadow Meld it takes a second to re-stealth. I have never been invisibly killed outside of a hack, lag or some junk mechanic long gone from the game.

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2019

    Definitely wasn't one shot as I heard and could tell I took damage for atleast 3 hits,after first I looked for a ranged player but no one around, than took another and there wasn't much I could do as nothing was visible and third downed me than I was stomped all while nothing was visible

  • Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:
    Definitely wasn't one shot as I heard and could tell I took damage for atleast 3 hits,after first I looked for a ranged player but no one around, than took another and there wasn't much I could do as nothing was visible and third downed me than I was stomped all while nothing was visible

    We all can agree with Thief is the only profession who can perma stealth because their toxic bad designs approves iy and allows it.

    All throughout the game 7 years and counting; Thief remain the toxic top profession of of bad design because stealth/
    Seriously, what game company who abides by designing healthy competition would dare for once put up with having perma stealth in their game? None!!

    Perma-Stealth is toxic to healthy competitiveness. Remove its existence for once!!

  • LOL I just fought a perma invis thief with a ranger pet. was the stupidest thing ever. And of course it killed me because anet Loves to give 3 very specific classes all the power while everyone else doesn't even get a notice to dodge. Anet you just lost a longtime player who spends 100 a month on gems. Enjoy the loss.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Kovu.7560 said:
    Maybe the range on longbow for ranger has increased to the point where the ranger no longer has to be close enough to render for the player to shoot them dead.
    That'd do it.

    ~ Kovu

    Yeah that's it
    Kilt em so fast the server was like "..... ... Oh, geez.. sorry dude you died a second ago"

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • KeyOrion.9506KeyOrion.9506 Member ✭✭✭

    He got hit with a double backstab. Thief shadowsteps behind you, backstab, then shadowsteps back to original position. If they do it quickly...you'll never see their body. The only problem is...when they hit you with backstab...they become visible, in order for them to do that, it had to be an instant shadowstep to enemy position, attack, then shadowstep back to original position….and that's not HUMANLY possible. The human eye is supposed to be able to see a thief decloak on attack. But I have had people state that there were "ways" around that, but wouldn't fully admit that they were using addons to create the effect of a linked attack key-bind of some sort. I suppose he could have blinked and miss the thief decloaking. Actually I got hit with something like that about a month ago. It was one, two. One hit your downed, second your killed. Thought anet nerfed that garbage, so i'm a bit confused when I hear stories of One...Two hits.

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I don't think anyone can really give any perspective on this - there was just not enough information to go on, no combat log information etc. We aren't sure what skills were used, whether condi was involved, not even the class that did the attack is mentioned, just people speculating that it was a thief. As long as any distinguishing information is unavailable then nothing can be surmised.

  • Umut.5471Umut.5471 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2019

    All "perma whatever" builds should be removed from WvW. I'm playing on T1 WvW and half of the enemies are running perma block/invulnerable warrior builds.
    It's more annoying than any perma stealth build. Perma stealth and invulnerability/block need rework and nerf.
    Arenanet should balance this annoying meta.

  • yorick.1305yorick.1305 Member ✭✭

    @Umut.5471 said:
    All "perma whatever" builds should be removed from WvW. I'm playing on T1 WvW and half of the enemies are running perma block/invulnerable warrior builds.
    It's more annoying than any perma stealth build. Perma stealth and invulnerability/block need rework and nerf.
    Arenanet should balance this annoying meta.

    This disease seems to be on the rise, they prey on the weak and vulnerable.

  • MithranArkanere.8957MithranArkanere.8957 Member ✭✭✭✭

    There's mainly two possibilities:

    • Because of how the game handles stealth by not rendering the enemy model or pre-loading the enemy model at all, the enemy model didn't load fast enough for you to see them as there's a pause to load the models when it's first seen while your client asks the server for the appearance.
    • They are using a third-party applycation that modifies the client info packet to gain an NPC or environmental effect that won't be revealable, like Invisibility.

    In any case, Stealth needs a rework similar to the one they did in Heroes of the Storm, for the same reasons. Complete invisibility should never lasts more than 1-2 seconds. After that, stealth should decay into a partial stealth that makes the cloaked enemy harder to see and still untargetable and ignored by NPCs, but not fully invisible, until they use another stealth skill. Stealth from skills could even last way longer, and even indefinitely if it they worked that way

  • Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I think your own answer fits here best:

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:
    Boo hoo, u died. tears

    :grin:

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I wasn't crying though,I wanted to kno so I could try it lol bit of a difference

  • Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2019

    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


  • Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:
    I wasn't crying though,I wanted to kno so I could try it lol bit of a difference

    That's fair. Then you missed your best shot at it by not checking the logs, that would solve pretty much everything here :p

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sobx.1758 said:

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:
    I wasn't crying though,I wanted to kno so I could try it lol bit of a difference

    That's fair. Then you missed your best shot at it by not checking the logs, that would solve pretty much everything here :p

    Haha that I did that I did.

  • kash.9213kash.9213 Member ✭✭✭

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


    Even when people bothered with stealth builds in wvw it was never as bad for the game as I guess you are at playing against it. Don't do the work of making excuses for bad streamers, you could be playing the game and getting better vs stealth instead.

    Northern Shiverpeaks [EL]

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2019

    @kash.9213 said:

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


    Even when people bothered with stealth builds in wvw it was never as bad for the game as I guess you are at playing against it. Don't do the work of making excuses for bad streamers, you could be playing the game and getting better vs stealth instead.

    I didnt bother to check but by chance are those vids recent? Guy has a habit of using very out dated vids from 2015 etc lol mesmer player complaining about unfair designs in gw2 lol

  • kash.9213kash.9213 Member ✭✭✭

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:

    @kash.9213 said:

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


    Even when people bothered with stealth builds in wvw it was never as bad for the game as I guess you are at playing against it. Don't do the work of making excuses for bad streamers, you could be playing the game and getting better vs stealth instead.

    I didnt bother to check but by chance are those vids recent? Guy has a habit of using very out dated vids from 2015 etc lol mesmer player complaining about unfair designs in gw2 lol

    I don't even know, I just talk trash because he's so super serious.

    Northern Shiverpeaks [EL]

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2019

    @kash.9213 said:

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:

    @kash.9213 said:

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


    Even when people bothered with stealth builds in wvw it was never as bad for the game as I guess you are at playing against it. Don't do the work of making excuses for bad streamers, you could be playing the game and getting better vs stealth instead.

    I didnt bother to check but by chance are those vids recent? Guy has a habit of using very out dated vids from 2015 etc lol mesmer player complaining about unfair designs in gw2 lol

    I don't even know, I just talk trash because he's so super serious.

    It's his mission in life. Just imagine the look of disgust as he looked at ur avatar lol

  • NuhDah.9812NuhDah.9812 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2019

    I> @Burnfall.9573 said:

    -7 years later- toxicity of stealth remains and worsen since the video was posted while other games stealth mechanic are continuously being monitored and addressed. 'Guild Wars 2's Stealth Mechanic'
    This toxic broken mechanic must be completely removed for the health of the game


    There is nothing broken about stealth in this game, what is broken is people who play this game for 7 years and didn't bothered to try learning how to fight against it. As amazing as it sounds to some, yeah, there are ways to fight against players in stealth, as I mentioned some time before on some other post, but it seems people still prefer crying about it instead of trying to use their head a little or at least get informed. So let's see:

    1. You have Reveal. Ok, you don't want to waste your precious build on reveal mechanics or your profession doesn't have any reasonable means to do it. Fine, there's more;
    2. Stealth yourself. It drops target from yourself and you can also leave or get yourself in a more advantageous or safer position. Most professions have a way to stealth, at least for a short time so this shouldn't be that hard to use, but even if for instance you don't have any means;
    3. You can react with an active defense ability like a block, or a dodge, followed by a fast cc and a handful of attacks to kill the pesky knocked down stealther fast the only thing you need is to be present in your gameplay and fast. even without this, there are;
    4. Passive defenses: aegis, invulns, effects like daze on damage taken or cc received;
    5. One of the most important skill you need to have though is awareness. Pay attention to your surrounds and you'll see, far away in the distance someone approaces, and than vanishes. You should get prepared or leave; running away doesn't mean you're a coward, it means that the person who wanted to attack you might lose the stealth, need to use more cooldowns to keep it up and git gives you an advantage to turn back and hit them when they are vulnerable;
    6. Think. Woh, this is a hard one; anticipate where your opponent might be moving towards and how much time they need to reach over to you. Act accordingly, using active defenses and even any sort of aoe or cleave to hit them, make them waste dodges, slow them down for a chance to get them out of stealth before they hit you, kite.
    7. Interrupt stealth activation or combo. Most of the ways to stealth in the game have an activation time which can be interrupted;
    8. Start a channeled ability before the enter stealth; it will follow them around like they hav a tracking device on them, dealing dmg and giving away their position;
    9. Fill them up with condies, and they will die in or outside stealth.

    So yeah, I'm not sure if I've covered it all, but if I've missed something, please post them down here, in hopes people will learn something instead of crying.

    P.S. And yeah, I defend the stealth of this game since it's the only form of stealth in any game I've played that is neither a liability or infinite, it can be used both for defensive and offensive gameplay while is also vulnerable and has a drawbacks of using up resources or cds, not being able to stealth immediately after attacking due to the 3 sec reveal (removing reveal of thief DE, still seems like a stupid addition to me, but other than that, it works just fine) and not being able to cap/decap while in stealth.

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I cannot believe I got a warning for making a thread about not seeing many thieves anymore in wvw and saying good job arenanet. The moderators really need to chill out.that should not warrant a warning.ive spent alot of my money on this game and people should be able to speak their mind,within reason of course but that's ridiculous.

  • archmagus.7249archmagus.7249 Member ✭✭✭

    It's happened to me multiple times. I looked in the combat log and it was rifle from a deadeye. They've also got the only skill in the game which allows them to remove. What makes the damage OP is its unblockable, so not even to throwing up shield 4 on my engineer helped. The projectiles just went right through.

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Speaking of which, I was watching Quickcry's latest stream and there was a guy he had killed like 3 times, and he went under map every single time and self res'd. If he has an archive of it you could probably see it but I have no idea where in the timestamp it would be. They were fighting near Umberglade though. So all in all, there is legitimacy that it could very well be someone under the map. Another recent case I came across was a mirage on na generally doing the same thing and also tele hacking (it may have appeared as perma stealth, but most likely they tp underground but I did not have them target focused) at danelon. Those who were there would know what I mean and which mesmer this was. They are able to instantly get out of combat as well. Must be another set of tools that have been updated to run rampant again.

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @NuhDah.9812 said:
    1. You have Reveal. Ok, you don't want to waste your precious build on reveal mechanics or your profession doesn't have any reasonable means to do it. Fine, there's more;
    2. Stealth yourself. It drops target from yourself and you can also leave or get yourself in a more advantageous or safer position. Most professions have a way to stealth, at least for a short time so this shouldn't be that hard to use, but even if for instance you don't have any means;
    3. You can react with an active defense ability like a block, or a dodge, followed by a fast cc and a handful of attacks to kill the pesky knocked down stealther fast the only thing you need is to be present in your gameplay and fast. even without this, there are;
    4. Passive defenses: aegis, invulns, effects like daze on damage taken or cc received;
    5. One of the most important skill you need to have though is awareness. Pay attention to your surrounds and you'll see, far away in the distance someone approaces, and than vanishes. You should get prepared or leave; running away doesn't mean you're a coward, it means that the person who wanted to attack you might lose the stealth, need to use more cooldowns to keep it up and git gives you an advantage to turn back and hit them when they are vulnerable;
    6. Think. Woh, this is a hard one; anticipate where your opponent might be moving towards and how much time they need to reach over to you. Act accordingly, using active defenses and even any sort of aoe or cleave to hit them, make them waste dodges, slow them down for a chance to get them out of stealth before they hit you, kite.
    7. Interrupt stealth activation or combo. Most of the ways to stealth in the game have an activation time which can be interrupted;
    8. Start a channeled ability before the enter stealth; it will follow them around like they hav a tracking device on them, dealing dmg and giving away their position;
    9. Fill them up with condies, and they will die in or outside stealth.

    Pretty impressive list, all non stealth players should really keep this check list in mind, put in the extra effort required to win against stealth.
    All stealth players you can continue to ignore this list except 2. of course.

    Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • NuhDah.9812NuhDah.9812 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2019

    Your sarcasm aside, most people crying about stealth expect to win aginst it without even thinking about all this basic combat stuff, so yeah, extra effort should be required for the extra ignorant. And no, their extra effort isn't more than the effort stealth users put into playing, and ignoring all the points besides the 2nd will only get you dead... All of the stuff i've listed here is what i personally use to play aginst other stealth players. If i can do it, there is no reason for anyone else to think it's to much effort put into overcoming a challenge. So stealth isn't anything diferent compared to other mechanics of the game, might not be that obvious of how to be fought aginst like for example an in your face block, and people might get frustrated since most of the information human beings absorb is through the visual field of their eyes, but the informarion is still there and our brains have more than one function or input to process information. Using those to solve the problem is not any more effort, but i guess, fighting personal ego and accepting that not everything is always in your face visible on the battleground might be for some. the quickest example that comes to mind is thief, being one of the weakest 1v1ers in the game while being the most stealth heavy profession. At competitive level, where all people put the same amount of effort into being the best, stealth builds of thief aren't considered a threat in 1v1s or 2v2 or zerg vs zerg. Now you can say mesmer is/was very potent in 1v1... but fact is we all know that it wasn't stealth that made it overtuned.

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Your block of text doesn't deny that stealth requires more effort against than anything else in the game.

    Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2019

    @Kovu.7560 said:
    Maybe the range on longbow for ranger has increased to the point where the ranger no longer has to be close enough to render for the player to shoot them dead.
    That'd do it.

    ~ Kovu

    Yesterday I saw a server mate go down near the BL Southeast Spawn Tower gate with seemingly no enemies around.
    I looked all around left and right, up on the tower walls, behind etc. but did not see anyone.
    I ran up to him and started ressing him but got downed myself in a couple of seconds.
    I looked around incredulously but there was no one around.

    That was when I turned my camera angle all the way up to the Lord's room and saw a Soulbeast standing there shooting at us :expressionless:
    It was at a height and range I didn't expect someone to reach us from lol...
    That spot used to be the place for a Balista to be built...

  • Duckota.4769Duckota.4769 Member ✭✭✭

    How are all of you dying to the worst duelist in the game while running solo..... yikes. The amount of people complaining about thief is a bit troubling considering they are literally terrible 1v1 and are a +1 at best.

  • Inoki.6048Inoki.6048 Member ✭✭✭

    @Burnfall.9573 said:
    Reminder- (Thief and Mesmer players are not at fault for being given a toxic bad design profession- Please!! be respectful to their streamers-including all streamers alike)
    Thank You!!

    'GW2 Perma Stealth Thief Build and Tutorial' by Gaming with Delyndia

    (I would appreciate if Thief players can confirm if this build remain active and current)?

    that build sacrifices too much utility to stay hidden. There's much easier ways to do it.

  • NuhDah.9812NuhDah.9812 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2019

    @XenesisII.1540 said:
    Your block of text doesn't deny that stealth requires more effort against than anything else in the game.

    Actually "my block of text" denys it in quite a few places, you just need to read, some of which might be more "stealthy" negations that result as conclusions to logic assesment of the phrases and not being strait up NOs, but I assure you they are there. And fyi, fighting personal ego is diferent from fighting stealth, that's where most people are struggling, just saying.

  • Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Duckota.4769 said:
    How are all of you dying to the worst duelist in the game while running solo..... yikes. The amount of people complaining about thief is a bit troubling considering they are literally terrible 1v1 and are a +1 at best.

    It wasn't a thief that ganked me and it's on me because I didnt cheque log. I've played this game for years and know when I've been hit by a MBS,ranged sic em build etc cuz I've done it all a thousand times. The post was soposed to be a nice way of insinuating a hack. I was downed and stomped by a literal ghost. A thief would have been revealed as he damaged me. I heard and witnessed my hp go down over what looked like 3 separate attacks and than was stomped all by an invisible enemy

  • Duckota.4769Duckota.4769 Member ✭✭✭

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:

    @Duckota.4769 said:
    How are all of you dying to the worst duelist in the game while running solo..... yikes. The amount of people complaining about thief is a bit troubling considering they are literally terrible 1v1 and are a +1 at best.

    It wasn't a thief that ganked me and it's on me because I didnt cheque log. I've played this game for years and know when I've been hit by a MBS,ranged sic em build etc cuz I've done it all a thousand times. The post was soposed to be a nice way of insinuating a hack. I was downed and stomped by a literal ghost. A thief would have been revealed as he damaged me. I heard and witnessed my hp go down over what looked like 3 separate attacks and than was stomped all by an invisible enemy

    Oh yeah man. I'm not saying you did. Sorry. I shouldnt have said all of you. I mostly mean the people who were commenting about thief when you said nothing about a thief. Can tell some people got hurt lol. There are definitely players on NA I've seen under floors, but those were all condi trap thief builds. I play on EU now and haven't seen that junk, but I'm sure it still exists.

  • Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Psycoprophet.8107 said:
    I just got killed twice by nothing.took two hits both time to kill,no aoe Mark's and no ranged attacks or destealth on attack nothing and than was stumped all while somthing was invisible?what class can go invisible and not be revealed on attack?

    This is Guild Wars 2's "amazing"(ly bad) combat system. Pff.

    Necro. Never knowingly blasting combo fields since 2012.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.