Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Gorilla.4120

I've had Battle Standard to fail to finish players on several occasions. Is this a bug? In the video I'm providing, you'll see that the downed Weaver is no longer in mist form. Also, my ping is in the 30's, so I don't think lag is an issue. I'm not CC'd or blind nor is the downed opponent in stealth or invulnerable. S/He is well within the banners finisher radius and it's clearly not a sync problem (i.e. the players body isn't actually where it appears on your screen due to lag issues on the downed players end) because both players take damage from it upon impact. So, I'm at a loss as to why it keeps failing.

Its widely known that warrior skills are the most buggy in the game. Not only does it fail to finish enemies BUT IT ALSO fails to revive friends, the banner instead just heals your teams for an X amount and leaves your friends in down state.

The last bug I mentioned has been there since the release of the game! Do not expect Anet to fix this, just move on with your life.Oh and for the record, do not use banners in WvW. You are literally running without elite skill.