Make Guild Team Ranked Mode next season

Crab Fear.1624

Why can't there be a guild team queue during pvp seasons that fight only other guild teams?

I want to stay in the game, but I don't wanna play the solo/duo q any more. Myself and others like me are no longer in the q.

So what if we had a guild team q that others and myself would play?

The leaderboard would not be for individuals but guilds only. No personal recognition, at all.

Team required games worked in your last game, why do you think they won't in this game?

Raids are team required essentially, and yet they still find people to fill those groups.

A lot has changed since the old days of GW2.

We don't have stronghold as well as other maps in ranked.

ATs are not the answer, they never have been and they never will be. EVER.

You brought back duos for the high ranked players, now bring back the team ranked for the team players.

New titles, and we still can't have teams in an online, social, team based game. SMFH

We are like rats. Running the race. Complain about our rank, complain about this class or that one, complain about who we queue with, complain about afks and dc's, complain about match quality, and we complain about win traders.

Is there anything that could make this better for those guys who complain about things like that? Anything?......

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:ATs are not the answer, they never have been and they never will be. EVER.

Why? Elaborate on this please.

Easily. We team players want to q as often as freely as the ranked solo player. Because this is not the case with ATs, they do not and are not the answer. Surely you must be satisfied with this answer.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:ATs are not the answer, they never have been and they never will be. EVER.

Easily. We team players want to q as often as freely as the ranked solo player. Because this is not the case with ATs, they do not and are not the answer. Surely you must be satisfied with this answer.

You can queue as often as you like in unranked.

@Faux Play.6104 said:

See above your reply....Not an answer. You see how I knew you were gonna say this before you did? Too easy.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

See above your reply....Not an answer. You see how I knew you were gonna say this before you did? Too easy.

I was trying to lead you on the right direction. It is like you want automated tournaments that happen more frequently.

There is also WvW.

@Faux Play.6104 said:

I was trying to lead you on the right direction. It is like you want automated tournaments that happen more frequently.

There is also WvW.

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:Well on-demand ATs will be the answer when they're released. 5 man queue into other 5 man teams whenever you want.

That would be nice to have on demand tournaments, but they still seem to be a ways off in development.

It would be nice if they can just "turn on" what they already have to tide us over until they get that implemented.

I am in favor of keeping teams out of the solo games no exceptions though, not even allowing less than 5 to q would be a start, not unlike the ATs right now.

I just think a team based game mode should have a team based ranking system that can have participation at leisure and at the same time be equally as rewarding (aside from individual titles) as solo/duo ranked.

If we have to wait for development, I really can't understand why they wouldn't bring it back until on demand tourneys are in the game.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:ATs are not the answer, they never have been and they never will be. EVER.

Random Hours of the day doesn't help with trying to organize things for a team of players that actually have a life outside of gaming, Nor does it help with only being able to play 4 maybe 5 teams during these tournaments when we are looking to get more out of it.

Monthly seems to be Fair for what it is because at least MOST match ups aren't so 1 sided to a degree and you can benefit from most close games however it can't be said the same for At's that are started every 4 or 5 hours?

IF and WHEN they do release on demand At's things would be A lot better but.....it's been over a year and noting so far. I know they are "working" on it but i'm hoping it comes out by this summer.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:ATs are not the answer, they never have been and they never will be. EVER.

Random Hours of the day doesn't help with trying to organize things for a team of players that actually have a life outside of gaming, Nor does it help with only being able to play 4 maybe 5 teams during these tournaments when we are looking to get more out of it.

Monthly seems to be Fair for what it is because at least MOST match ups aren't so 1 sided to a degree and you can benefit from most close games however it can't be said the same for At's that are started every 4 or 5 hours?

IF and WHEN they do release on demand At's things would be A lot better but.....it's been over a year and noting so far. I know they are "working" on it but i'm hoping it comes out by this summer.

This. I can't plan on ATs. I'm either on when they're going on or I'm not. Their rotating schedule and great distance apart makes them nigh impossible for somebody with a job/family/life to engage.

Archived