Change my mind

Barce.5136

Now taking dd means your steal is swipe, 600 range (less than shadow shot (900)) explain to me, slowly, how is this not a direct kill on the d/p build in pvp. This after seeing so many people saying that this is a good change.

Want to +1 spike? you have to be in their face, stealth? use valuable utility or all of your initiative which leaves you without initiative sustain in the fight.

Now the one thing D/P was good at doing, destroying S/D leaves you without a response to out of LOS infiltrators strike.

and dont tell me weakening strikes will solve all the universes problem because it wont.

Change my mind.

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:Range nerf and swipe CD not reduced by slight of hand.they made changes to the spec to push it towards melee without meaningfull changes to it to make it viable in a straight up fight lmao who decides this stuff?

LOL, now they can add CD reduction to a future patch and claim "Daredevil has been buffed!"

@Alexei.4698 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:Range nerf and swipe CD not reduced by slight of hand.they made changes to the spec to push it towards melee without meaningfull changes to it to make it viable in a straight up fight lmao who decides this stuff?

LOL, now they can add CD reduction to a future patch and claim "Daredevil has been buffed!"

Probobly! Wouldn't surprise me in the least

Archived