[Solved] Please explain to me the Supply Drop Mount Licence choices

I cannot log into the game for 2-3 days but my curiosity is killing me.

Did I understand correctly I get:

• an Exotic breeds Licence with a "Pick your Mount"
  • and either a "Pick your Mount" of some past Mount sets or an Exotic breeds "Random" / "Pick your Mount" license

Emphasis on the part I want to have clarified...so can I have 2 Exotic Breed Picks or only one Pick and one Random Mount of the Excotic Breeds?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Thanks for the prompt to make sure I read it correctly. :)

But yes, it's 1 Exotic mount select licence and then a choice of either a select licence for an older set or a random licence for the new Exotic set.

@LucianDK.8615 said:The new exotic breeds package gets its general release next week. The supply drop is just an opportunity to grab 2 early. But I find the other supply drop items to be fairly meaningless and i can wait for next week.

If you're only interested in the new mounts then this is not a good way to get them (because you'd actually be paying more than a select licence and a random licence would normally cost). But if you want enough of the other stuff to justify the price then it's worth it.

Thanks all for the quick responses.I REALLY want one Exotic Breed skin and KINDA want another one. But not enough to gamble on it. So I will probably go with the Select an Exotic Breed and Select an older Mount route.

@"Danikat.8537" said:If you're only interested in the new mounts then this is not a good way to get them (because you'd actually be paying more than a select licence and a random licence would normally cost). But if you want enough of the other stuff to justify the price then it's worth it.

I am interested in the other stuff the supply drop provides. And I won't go for the full 15 exotic breed mounts either. If I remember correctly a "PICK a specific Mount" license was priced 1200 Gems (without discounts) so the price of a Supply drop alone covers the Licences and the rest is stuff on top. That is if the Supply drop is purchased this week.Yes, I know this only holds up when going for the not discounted price of pick mount licenses but how long until they discount the brand new Exotic Breed Licence?Anyway thanks for helping me out. My native language version of the supply drop content description was equally confusing so I couldn't resist asking about it :-)