Unable to Verify Guild Wars 2 executable after latest build update

Hi!After the latest update that happened some few hours ago i cannot launch the game anymore.Does anybody else has the same problem or a possible solution?This is the message that i get all the time :

Unable to verify the Guild Wars 2 executable.Please try again.If the problem persists,unistall or reinistall the application,or contact customer support

@Healix.5819 said:Look in the Guild Wars 2 folder (the one containing Gw2.exe/Gw2-64.exe) for a ~30MB file named Gw2.tmp or Gw2.### and rename it back to Gw2.exe/Gw2-64.exe. This happens when GW2 fails to rename its file after updating itself.

Thank you very much for your reply but altough you are right about the Gw2.tmp file which exists in there,there is also another file named Gw2.exe so i can't rename it twice.

@Tristania.9801 said:Thank you very much for your reply but altough you are right about the Gw2.tmp file which exists in there,there is also another file named Gw2.exe so i can't rename it twice.

Delete Gw2.exe, then rename Gw2.tmp to Gw2.exe.

When Gw2.exe is updated, it downloads the new version of Gw2.exe to Gw2.tmp, then launches Gw2.tmp and finishes the update by renaming itself (Gw2.tmp) to Gw2.exe. When this last step fails, Gw2.exe is left as a 0 byte file while Gw2.tmp is ~30 MB (because it's the actual Gw2.exe).

@Healix.5819 said:

@Tristania.9801 said:Thank you very much for your reply but altough you are right about the Gw2.tmp file which exists in there,there is also another file named Gw2.exe so i can't rename it twice.

Delete Gw2.exe, then rename Gw2.tmp to Gw2.exe.

When Gw2.exe is updated, it downloads the new version of Gw2.exe to Gw2.tmp, then launches Gw2.tmp and finishes the update by renaming itself (Gw2.tmp) to Gw2.exe. When this last step fails, Gw2.exe is left as a 0 byte file while Gw2.tmp is ~30 MB (because it's the actual Gw2.exe).

It worked!! Thank you so much.You are awesome!