Massive frame drops with latest patch

Not sure what you guys did, but with this patch my game stutters most of the time. Experiencing drastic slowdowns and stutters randomly.

Specs:

Intel Core i7+ 8750H Coffee Lake17.3" LED 1920x1080 IPS ComfyView 144HzRAM 24GB DDR4 + 16GB Intel OptaneNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GBHDD 1TB 7200

• 2 weeks later...

same for mei5 6600k4 gig ram ddr4, one stick died recently, replacements in mailgigabyte gtx 1060 6gb same as above maybe240gb ssd2 monitors, tried with just one and nothing else running except gw2changed all settings to minimum and fullscreen rather than windowed fullscreen. its still bad, low fps everywhere. wvw unplayableother games are fine like fallout4tried updating driver

I think this might apply also.

My old CPU i7-3700K, I was in that grey zone of 40-60 FPS at max graphics, basically never dropped below 10 FPS in boss fights.

I just upgraded my CPU to i7-9700K(with new board/ram) but same graphics card and monitor. Max graphics is now 5-10 FPS; with it on med-high settings I basically can't get above 30 FPS, but what really kills it is that when I try to rotate my view (ex. home instance) it stutters/lags terribly in most scenarios.

If I turn it to best performance (lowest graphics everything), it does fix the issue for the most part (~60 FPS) but its still way worse from my original build which could go well above that on same settings. I still think there is lag, its just that the increased FPS smooths it out compared to 30 FPS.