New Player: How to do Crystal Desert Daily?

they are seperate

it's obviously allways nice to follow story the way they appeared (personnal story living world season 2, hot, living world season 3, pof, living world season 4 in that order

but you can do story in any order you want, all the progress is saved anyway if you wish to continue later. all you have to do is in your story panel, manually activate which one you want to work on

@DeanBB.4268 said:I suggest doing the first story of HoT and PoF so you get a basic Glider and Raptor mount, to make life easier. Then go back and work through the story.

Thanks for the suggestion, How do I switch between story? Once I start the HoT or PoF story do the others go away? I'm afraid to lose my progress.

@StevieB.7495 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:I suggest doing the first story of HoT and PoF so you get a basic Glider and Raptor mount, to make life easier. Then go back and work through the story.

Thanks for the suggestion, How do I switch between story? Once I start the HoT or PoF story do the others go away? I'm afraid to lose my progress.

In story journal -choose HoT or PoF, start it, you progress from personal story won't go missing. They are independent.

Totally do HoT first and get the raptor mount.

It will SOOOO make your enjoyment of the game better if you have the Raptor at least.

don't even wait to do it, do that first.

@phs.6089 said:

In story journal -choose HoT or PoF, start it, you progress from personal story won't go missing. They are independent.

Awesome, Thats what I was worried about. TYSM.

@Ashantara.8731 said:What does any of this have to do with Dailies, though?

Initial question is caused by the fact that any account with expansions unlocked and a lvl 80 character immediately starts getting dailies in expansion zones taking up PvE daily slots - whether any character actually have access to HoT/PoF areas or not.