Anyone else notice this?

Aveigel.2601

Couple things that have seem inconsistent,

Yesterday I was fighting it out with a zerk, and within the span of 5 secs, I was damaged by zerk activation twice.

also

Just had match vs soulbeast where while he was channelling rapid fire, he was also hitting me with smoke assault, the dmg ticks alternating...is this dual skill channel usual? I was pretty sure the rapid fire would have been cancelled out to make place for the smoke assault.

For soulbeast you got hit by pet smoke assault and ranger rapid fire. 2 separate things doing 2 separate things. What might have thrown you off is if timed at the right time (probably just luck for everyone atm) and merge with the smokescsle right as smoke assault starts it will go through its full cast snd do all the hits (using the smoke scales dmg) despite being merged with the Ranger. Kind of a weird thing that just happens with pets and merging sometimes.

the Berserk damage I mentioned is the initial change from the spec with the first f1, not the burst, and that is what got repeated, and find odd...perhaps it triggered with a burst, but even so, it shouldn't hit a 2nd time until the player leaves to enter Berserk again.

I know the axe has a recharge if it hits (which seems inconsistent as not all hit targets seem to be valid targets), and the other player was with his great sword anyways.

@Eurantien.4632 said:For soulbeast you got hit by pet smoke assault and ranger rapid fire. 2 separate things doing 2 separate things. What might have thrown you off is if timed at the right time (probably just luck for everyone atm) and merge with the smokescsle right as smoke assault starts it will go through its full cast snd do all the hits (using the smoke scales dmg) despite being merged with the Ranger. Kind of a weird thing that just happens with pets and merging sometimes.

only ranger ported on that and finished with wordly impact on top...like 3 OP skills in 2.5s...ranged to melee aoe smash...it was just too much...plus dodge doesn't get you out of any of this since channel duration is longer, and you got the wordly impact on 3rd skill when he arrived...maybe it was macro'd or something I dunno...everything seemed too perfect, and I hadn't stumbled upon that before.

Name of dmg dealer for the smoke assault was also the Soulbeast...so unsure how that fits in your description there