The Game Vault Awaits - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Game Vault Awaits

1235>

Comments

• Astrolicus.3716Astrolicus.3716 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2019

Will we get free PoF codes for EU players? Alienware was gifting codes yesterday, I got 2 codes for one of my friends and my girl only to find out they needed NA accounts.

edited April 27, 2019

1 last thing.

Do you also realize that Alienware is so dumb that they thought Path of Fire was the first expansion and accidentally called it Path of Wild? That was hilarious.

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

@derd.6413 said:
    i'm getting a sense that anet doesn't like Europe

This promotion provides different kinds of prizes depending on where you you live, because of the way our partner Alienware built it (the Dell part of this is not available outside of the US). European players are able to grab a Miniature Egg if they register to Alienware Arena. We're working on promotions that will be available to our European players later.

What about promotions available to your Canadian (you know, just a little north of you) players?

No outfit code, out of egg codes, and apparently since you seem to have authorized 4000 codes for them to give away PoF, none of that for us either? I was annoyed by the kungfoo fiasco, but I figured you would have learned from that. Less impressed every time you guys "partner" with someone to do a promotion for in game bonuses, but to give away the entire game and latest expac and exclude Canada as well?

Sure glad I continue to buy gems to support this game .........

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

Signed up and got nothing. Egg keys are gone (???). Great... promotion.

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

i got a code but doesn't work, so even the trash reward doesn't work.....go figure....

@sorudo.9054 said:
    i got a code but doesn't work, so even the trash reward doesn't work.....go figure....

It's just for NA accounts, stupid, isn't it? :/

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:

the really stupid part is that the egg is nowhere stated US only.....

• Mewcifer.5198Mewcifer.5198 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sorudo.9054 said:

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:

Pretty sure the egg is not US only. Are you sure you tried putting the code in the right place? https://account.arena.net/overview

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Max Masteries | 18k AP

@sorudo.9054 said:

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:

I was talking about the PoF code.

• It sucks that Anet only ever gives good prizes to the US. UK might get something here and there. But the Australian community are always overlooked. Not only does our Internet quality suck at its best, we never get any prizes from Anet, even in game things.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.