Would Anet compensate me for the loss of today's Provisoner Tokens?

Oglaf.1074

I've crafted the rare weapons and everything, but I'm not allowed to teleport out of Lion's Arc. Since these can only be handed in once per day, if this persists it will essentially lose me 10 Provisoner's Tokens - which would delay my next piece of Legendary Armour. :/

@Oglaf.1074 said:I've crafted the rare weapons and everything, but I'm not allowed to teleport out of Lion's Arc. Since these can only be handed in once per day, if this persists it will essentially lose me 10 Provisoner's Tokens - which would delay my next piece of Legendary Armour. :/

Maybe explain why you can't teleport out of L.A. :p

@Nick Lentz.6982 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:I've crafted the rare weapons and everything, but I'm not allowed to teleport out of Lion's Arc. Since these can only be handed in once per day, if this persists it will essentially lose me 10 Provisoner's Tokens - which would delay my next piece of Legendary Armour. :/

Server is being wonky again - you get an error when you try to leave via Waypoint and the exit portals aren't responding.

EDIT: Also, Gemstore/Trading Post is ded.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

Server is being wonky again - you get an error when you try to leave via Waypoint and the exit portals aren't responding.

EDIT: Also, Gemstore/Trading Post is ded.

more likely not :.

A few years back there was a bug that hit a lot of people that prevented anything tied to a daily reset, to not reset. (Fractals, dailies, dungeons, crafting, world bosses, etc) this lasted for a week and all we got was a patch note saying it was fixed. No apology or compensation. It would be unlikely for Anet to help you out.

Archived