[SUGGESTION] Kormir-Based Outfit

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@"Chasind.3128" said:we're missing melandru as well, Melandru was actually useful

I don't remember Melandru leading people into an obvious ambush or any other such nonsense. Got to love the ironic goddess of "truth."

Perhaps not, but Melandru did introduce Quaggan to mainland tyria. Whether this deserves lynch or praise will depend on the individual, I think.

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@"Chasind.3128" said:we're missing melandru as well, Melandru was actually useful

I don't remember Melandru leading people into an obvious ambush or any other such nonsense. Got to love the ironic goddess of "truth."

D:

Melandru was the Goddess of the Earth, not Truth. Kormir, was a mortal Human, in Guild Wars: Nightfall, who ascended into Godhood, consuming Abaddon's power. Kormir, then took up the mantle of the Goddess off Truth. We have outfits for the other 5 Gods of Tyria; Kormir's is the only missing one. We have 2 outfits based on Melandru already.

@Lancaeron.1524 said:

D:

Melandru was the Goddess of the Earth, not Truth. Kormir, was a mortal Human, in Guild Wars: Nightfall, who ascended into Godhood, consuming Abaddon's power. Kormir, then took up the mantle of the Goddess off Truth. We have outfits for the other 5 Gods of Tyria; Kormir's is the only missing one. We have 2 outfits based on Melandru already.

I... think you missed the context of what they were saying.

@Westenev.5289 said:

D:

To Vabbi! :)

@phs.6089 said:

D:

To Vabbi! :)

To Vabbi!

Edit: In hindsight, isn't the Sunspear outfit similar to what Kormir wore in Gw1?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sunspear_Outfit

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kormir