What is even...?

@Ayakaru.6583 said:To buy a code that only works in US?

The code works everywhere.

@Princ.3598 said:There are cheaper alternatives atm than e-bay. If interested pm me.

Like registering your second account, then using it to obtain the code for someone outside the US? ;)

I have no idea why ANet even allows the ownership of multiple accounts per player, but I guess it's for the money they make out of it.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:To buy a code that only works in US?

The code works everywhere.

@Princ.3598 said:There are cheaper alternatives atm than e-bay. If interested pm me.

Like registering your second account, then using it to obtain the code for someone outside the US? ;)

I have no idea why ANet even allows the ownership of multiple accounts per player, but I guess it's for the money they make out of it.

That’s like saying you can’t have more than one car ...

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:If you used a wireless control you could.

Stop making up crazy stuff when you very well know what my point was. You cannot physically drive several cars at once. What you are suggesting is as much "cheating" as multiboxing a game to gain an advantage in drop rates.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:If you used a wireless control you could.

Stop making up crazy stuff when you very well know what my point was. You cannot
physically
drive several cars at once. What you are suggesting is as much "cheating" as multiboxing a game to gain an advantage in drop rates.

Isn’t driving more than one car at a time by wireless similar to playing more than one account at a time? Both are played remotely through controls and according to Anet’s rules when you play on more than one account at a time you have to alternate between them. You can’t push one button and affect more than one account.

So “That’s like saying you can’t have more than one car ...” “You cannot drive several cars at the same time, though, can you?”Yes you can drive more than one at a time if you use wireless controls

Which compares to having and playing more than one account at a time. Yes, you can if you have it set up through the computer.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:If you used a wireless control you could.

Stop making up crazy stuff when you very well know what my point was. You cannot
physically
drive several cars at once. What you are suggesting is as much "cheating" as multiboxing a game to gain an advantage in drop rates.

Isn’t driving more than one car at a time by wireless similar to playing more than one account at a time?

Yes, with the difference being that one is giving you an unfair advantage and can be considered cheating (see multiboxing to get more loot at once), while the other just means you're a millionaire. ;) So not exactly the same thing, hence my comment about ridiculous comparisons. :)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:If you used a wireless control you could.

physically

Isn’t driving more than one car at a time by wireless similar to playing more than one account at a time?

Yes, with the difference being that one is giving you an unfair advantage and can be considered cheating (see multiboxing to get more loot at once), while the other just means you're a millionaire. ;) So not exactly the same thing, hence my comment about ridiculous comparisons. :)

Making It about price now is called moving the goalposts. Something someone does when they’re losing the argument so they try to make it about something else.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Making It about price now is called moving the goalposts. Something someone does when they’re losing the argument so they try to make it about something else.

Exactly what the person who brought up cars was doing, hence my "cut out the nonsense" comment! What does owning several cars (i.e., you're rich - well, good for you) have to do with owning multiple game accounts which you can use to cheat (i.e., multibox for loot, or be on several WvW servers to influence the outcome)???

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Making It about price now is called moving the goalposts. Something someone does when they’re losing the argument so they try to make it about something else.

Exactly
what the person who brought up cars was doing, hence my "cut out the nonsense" comment! What does owning several cars (i.e., you're rich - well, good for you) have to do with owning multiple game accounts which you can use to cheat (i.e., multibox for loot, or be on several WvW servers to influence the outcome)???

The discussion between the two of us was, can you drive more than one car at a time?

You cannot drive several cars at the same time, though, can you?If you used a wireless control you could.

Now you’re making it about how rich someone is or if having more than one account is cheating. You’re bringing in other topics and issues that wasn’t what the two of us were talking about. That is called moving the goalposts, when someone changes what is being discussed when they are losing the argument.

I made the point I wanted, that yes you can drive more than one car at a time and the process of doing so is comparable to operating more than one account at a time. I’m not going to argue other topics that you now are dragging into this discussion between the two of us.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Exactly what the person who brought up cars was doing, hence my "cut out the nonsense" comment! What does owning several cars (i.e., you're rich - well, good for you) have to do with owning multiple game accounts which you can use to cheat (i.e., multibox for loot, or be on several WvW servers to influence the outcome)???

Multiboxing is not cheating. It is allowed by the GW2 TOS. Please don't spread disinformation.