Still getting reward if dc'd at the end of match

banJelacic.4201

From time to time it happens to me that I dc near the end of the match (when winning team has 450-470 points and in most of the cases when this happens my team is the winning one) so I get zero reward even if have played a great match and that is annoying.Well, I would much rather ask here for crashes getting fixed but since I know that is not so possible, I think we should still get a reward for that match if we have been active in it for more than 90% of the match - if needed dc'd player should get 90% (or the percentage he has participating, eg. if participating 40% of the match, user should get 40% of the reward) of a reward if has dc'd but think player should still get a reward when dc'd especially since player did not left the match on his own or on his fault but due to some error.

I could write this same post and same suggesting on PvE as well since it has happened to me a few time that I dc'd when the final boss was at less than 10-15% so would also get zero rewards when returning to game which is also very annoying, but this has happened to me in PvP more times than in PvE.