Returning Player Looking for a Guild

xtiffany.6503

Hey yall, I'm returning to the game after being gone from it for some time. I came back a few months back and found a guild I liked but I stopped playing due to being hospitalized. Now that I am back I am looking for a guild or group of people to help me get back into the game and relearn things from the past and learn things that have been added since I stopped playing over a year ago.

• The guild I would like for it to be PvE,
    • I have never done WvW or anything like that, not really great fighting against real people (LOL),
  • Social, but its not super important
    • I don't want it to be required to use voice chat all of the time though. I have kids and my background is LOUD.
  • Helpful
    • I would need help learning Fractals, Dungeons (again) and raids (those are new!)
  • What else is new? I need just need a helpful guild HAHA
  • Oh I need people who can help me learn new builds once I get the expansions, and help figuring out gear and such. Thanks <3

Basically, if your guild might suit this let me know. Send a mail in game or post here. <3

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/37618/eu-drunken-dragons-active-social-pve-openworldt-fractalst1-cm-raiing-raid-training-events/p1hello and welcome back to the game! We are on EU and if your too on a Eu server maybe its worth checking us out! :)Discord is required ,cause we chat there and schedule stuff and events ,and its good to have so you can listen to us during raid training or fractals(since ur interested) but no need to talk on voice if you don't feel like it!we would be happy to have you with us!I wish you good luck!

@"Warpriestheo.9348" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/37618/eu-drunken-dragons-active-social-pve-openworldt-fractalst1-cm-raiing-raid-training-events/p1hello and welcome back to the game! We are on EU and if your too on a Eu server maybe its worth checking us out! :)Discord is required ,cause we chat there and schedule stuff and events ,and its good to have so you can listen to us during raid training or fractals(since ur interested) but no need to talk on voice if you don't feel like it!we would be happy to have you with us!I wish you good luck!

I guess I should have added location. I wish I was EU your guild looks/sounds wonderful, but I'm in NA ):

• 2 months later...