Dagger Ninja

Ranageki.2491

I never really thought about it till the update to dagger despite it being my main weapon, but the combos with dagger are really satisfying to me. And I don't just mean combo fields and finishers. One of my favourite things to do is to dash behind someone with fire 3, then immediately turn around and blow flames in their face with fire 2... but then the update came... now I giggle with glee after dashing ahead of an ally under pressure and blocking ranged attacks for them with the update to earth 3 and 2. Looks good, feels good, could do it all day and not get bored. I know those sound really basic but little things like that are just really pleasing to watch and execute I don't know why.

What do you guys think about the changes? And what are some combos that you guys enjoy using? (Totally not a combo steal thread in disguise.)

@Ranageki.2491 said:I never really thought about it till the update to dagger despite it being my main weapon, but the combos with dagger are really satisfying to me. And I don't just mean combo fields and finishers. One of my favourite things to do is to dash behind someone with fire 3, then immediately turn around and blow flames in their face with fire 2... but then the update came... now I giggle with glee after dashing ahead of an ally under pressure and blocking ranged attacks for them with the update to earth 3 and 2. Looks good, feels good, could do it all day and not get bored. I know those sound really basic but little things like that are just really pleasing to watch and execute I don't know why.

What do you guys think about the changes? And what are some combos that you guys enjoy using? (Totally not a combo steal thread in disguise.)

I haven't tired it yet since the changes, but that's something that makes me like elementalist is how fluid the play style can feel.

I love Air 2 Earth 2, looks really cool animation wise and damage wise. Air 2 pretty much works great with gap closers too, which is lovely. If you are running Unravel on Weaver as well, you can stack animations and get that huge burst.

Something else with Unravel is the abuse of dagger 3 evades, Full Fire, Fire/Water, Water/Earth, Earth/Earth.

One thing to consider is the ease to block missles now with Earth 2 than before because of 2 hits.

I would love to point out though that I would've wanted Earth 2 to be a Blast Finisher.

Earth 3 is very smooth, but no bleeding, 2sec immo, 600 range instead of 900 .... and the "spike" radius of 60, it's really really short and upsetting.A bit like earth 2, okai it deals +~25% dmg, but they have nerfed bleedings ... why ? And yes, it feels like a blast finisher, but it isn't :anguished: At least it blocks projectiles.Theyre are nice looking skills, but it still feel a bit underwhelming.