Renegade shortbow 2 update

LaFurion.3167

3 stacks of bleed is so bad but that isn't the point.

I constantly fail to apply those 3 stacks even in pve against mobs. If you use it on a mob and they start running to you, it can miss! Its so clunky and unreliable.

In wvw and pvp it's not even worth using ! It just fails to connect. 7 shot is pretty bad too but that at least has the chance to apply 7 stacks of torment....

Any chance we can get an update or overhaul of this skill, or the shortbow in general please?

i tried what you described in openworld and everything worked for me. well shortbow2 is single target, but it can definitely hit other targets than the initial one and the piercing also works. i agree the projectiles act a little clunky sometimes, and yes they can actually miss when your target is moving. but i guess this works as intended.

what kind of skill would you want to have instead of shortbow2?

@Madara.7435 said:i tried what you described in openworld and everything worked for me. well shortbow2 is single target, but it can definitely hit other targets than the initial one and the piercing also works. i agree the projectiles act a little clunky sometimes, and yes they can actually miss when your target is moving. but i guess this works as intended.

what kind of skill would you want to have instead of shortbow2?

I just feel that its super underwhelming.

Maybe a non buggy normal straight projectile of some sort. The portal part vastly increases skill clumsiness and misfire stuff... especially vs players