Are we done yet with auto procs and no LoS skills?

Ovark.2514

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@DragonFury.6243 said:they are less damage and higher CD thouit is a step in the right direct they need more time to remove or rework them all

It's a good thing I'm sure a game won't come out in the NEXT 7 years that actually does this before anet does. . .

Calm down my guy

I've been calm for 7 years. I'm done with that.

I just would prefer it if the no-LoS teleports didnt also come with accompanied unblockable attacks (Sw/D thief and shiro). Also, vertical jumps should be looked at (right now teleports calculate distance to target in a straight line, rather than tracing the floor to see if it doesnt exceed the teleport's max range). No-LoS anything is never fun. Sure, this could become WoW pilar dancing, but I would rather take that than feeling helpless as a squishy vs shiro or Sw/D thief.

I think we arenanet should remove stealth,all teleports,daggerstorm,reduce range of core steal to 600 aswell to match swipe and finally reduce all thiefs and its elites dps on every skill to 1/3 of it's current dps that way players that still for some reason want to play the class will either avoid all fights or try to fight but just get stomped on making its opponent feel good about themselves. I mean isn't that arenanet long term plan anyway? Just get it over with so we can cease with ridiculous thief OP threads lmoa. No?