[New Player] Need help choosing a server

benji.3720

I’m a new NA player that is mostly interested in learning how to play in “havoc” groups as well as solo, duel, and gank. I work rotating shift work so my playtimes are generally morning (US-CST) or US prime time / late US (till 3am).

I am interested in a server that has decent activity throughout the day where I can learn to play with others. Ideally a server with a sense of community or server pride!

Any suggestions?

@benji.3720 said:I’m a new NA player that is mostly interested in learning how to play in “havoc” groups as well as solo, duel, and gank. I work rotating shift work so my playtimes are generally morning (US-CST) or US prime time / late US (till 3am).

Kaineng.

I am interested in a server that has decent activity throughout the day where I can learn to play with others.

Not Kaineng.

Ideally a server with a sense of community or server pride!

Kaineng.

Any suggestions?

Can you join 2/3rds of Kaineng?

@benji.3720 said:Haha thanks. I’m actually grouped up with them now as I’m on Dark Haven. Maybe I should just look for a larger guild that is primarily focused on WvW?

That would be my, and many others suggestion. That will be a better long term option to enjoy WvW.

Be aware though if that guild has been hopping links often. That can get expensive.