help defeat the shadow dragon after world world assemble

From your post I assume this is about this is about Living Season 2, The Dragon's Reach Part 2, The world summit. Though I'm not entirely sure since your description is rather vague.

Since I don't have any information what your specific problem with this fight is (I don't even know what profession you're playing), I can only give you general tips.

• Try to stay out of the dragon's aoe attacks. Having swiftness or movement abilities helps.
  • Bring some stability and stun-breakers to deal with the tendrils' knockback.
  • Bring some condition cleanses.
  • Kill all tendrils, but don't waste your big cooldowns.
  • After all tendrils are gone the dragon becomes vulnerable. Be prepared for this (delay killing the last tendril until your most damaging skills are ready again) and deal as much damage to the dragon as you can. You can't deal more than 25% of his life in one go though.
  • Look for a spot where you're relatively safe from most tendrils and deal with the spawned mordrem first. You can kill a few tendrils to clear an area, but don't try to fight 3 or 4 tendrils plus the mordrem at once.