In-Game NPC Profession Guilds

This is a discussion/poll of in-game NPC profession guilds. Would you like to see it?

An in-game NPC class/profession guild would be part of the new and existing player experience, (raids, leveling, dungeons, etc.) it would consist of:-Class specific mechanics-Class specific builds for characters (maybe community led like build sharing in GW1)-Gear options (see builds)-Different playstyles-Advice on Combos/Chain attacks-Profession specific selectable gear and skins

These guilds would have (for the sake of aesthetics) crafting tables related to the specific profession the guild is based on. These would be hubs and each would be based in separate, lore-friendly, environmentally suitable places in the world. You wouldn't need to be that specific profession to enter, but to buy gear and use the services you would need to be of that profession/class. The guild's emblem would not be the class icon, but a separate, lore-friendly icon.

What do you think? :3

Being a certain class already provides for different Mechanics, Builds and Weapon options. Playstyle seems to be something personal. Class specific armor could be a thing, but I do not see them going this expensive route. Same for Combo's. I do not see how being part of an in game NPC Class-guild really changes something in the way they are adding new skills and specializations for Classes already. Could you maybe give an unique example of what you would expect from such a guild that would not just be adding another skill to all Mesmers (or any other class)?

Now if you would be talking Factions that would have an impact on your class in the world of NPC's, then that could change gameplay, mostly by restricting or opening up certain content based on your class-faction. They already do this somewhat with the Vigil, Durmand Priory, Order of Whispers choice that your character has to take in the Personal Story and I think that is about as far as they will go in character-restricted content.

I did love the Factions in Everquest and they used to have a pretty huge impact on your Class and Race choice. If you chose to roll a Dark Elf Shadowknight or something, large parts of the world were KOS to you: NPC in most other cities would kill you on sight, unless you had done extensive "faction-work". This meant killing certain mobs that would raise certain factions that you wanted to become friendly with (but it also lowered other factions so this could be a very hard thing to do). Ah, but so much fun. But this was the type of feature that the game was built upon from scratch. It is pretty old school too in that restricting content is not the way to go these days. :)