Barrier and Healing Contribution

Shaogin.2679

So I know people mostly do not care about top stats, but getting a top stat in a match does reward you with an extra pip at the end. It sucks when I'm playing a Blood Sage Scourge and I'm doing a lot to support my team, but at the end I get no recognition from it. I could get top revives, but it seems there is some sort of issue to where if my Well of Blood or Transfusion is what accomplishes the revive, then I get no credit for the revive. Can't get top healing most of the time either since barrier doesn't count as healing.

Would it be an issue to have barrier count towards healing contribution for the purposes of top stats? Barrier is the Scourge's version of healing and I already have to invest in healing power to use it. Also, if we could fix this issue where Scourges are not getting credit for their revives?

• Side note: Roamers do a lot to help the team too with little chance of getting that extra pip from top stats. Can we not get a top stat for decaps or something?

they probably don't count barrier because it often doesn't get used, counting only the portion that absorbed damage might be cumbersome. Mostly it's probably because it was added later on and adding it in would be very low priority. I believe decaps already are counted as offense. I almost always get top offense on thi and it's almost all decaps.

@kodesh.2851 said:they probably don't count barrier because it often doesn't get used, counting only the portion that absorbed damage might be cumbersome. Mostly it's probably because it was added later on and adding it in would be very low priority. I believe decaps already are counted as offense. I almost always get top offense on thi and it's almost all decaps.

How many points are decaps worth? I need every pip I can get

@kodesh.2851 said:they probably don't count barrier because it often doesn't get used, counting only the portion that absorbed damage might be cumbersome. Mostly it's probably because it was added later on and adding it in would be very low priority. I believe decaps already are counted as offense. I almost always get top offense on thi and it's almost all decaps.

Yeah, I guess they'd have to put quite a bit of work into having absorbs count as healing for whoever placed the barrier. Hopefully they address it in the future though since barrier is part of the game now.